“Great Pad Thai”

Cuisines: Thai
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed May 8, 2018

Went here for lunch with coworkers and had great Pad Thai! Lots of variety on the menu and everything is made fresh. I had my Pad Thai with shrimp and I would return and order the same thing again. Meal was served with a small salad that came out before the entrée was served. Staff was friendly and attentive. Seating can be limited depending on the time you go, best to try and beat the lunch rush. Prices are very reasonable.

Reviewed March 5, 2018

My wife and I met for a quick lunch at Thai Avenue. I've wanted to try this place for some time. We both had lunch specials which consisted of a small salad with peanut dressing this was a small salad but was fine. I had the Shrimp Pad Thai which was very good. My wife Vegetables in brown sauce, the sauce could have been a bit thicker but was still very good.

I would recommend.

Reviewed February 4, 2018

Cozy restaurant located in a strip mall. Wait staff is very attentive and friendly. Great menu selection. More soup options than I have seen at most Thai restaurants. The Chefs specials all looked intriguing. We settled for several appetizers instead of main entrees and were not disappointed. They obviously have a good following....every table was full the entire time we were there. They are BYOB. Definitely would go back again!

Reviewed November 27, 2017 via mobile

By far this has been the best Thai place in Allentown, for the ambience, quality and quantity of food and above all the kind attending and service staff. The only thing I felt a bit cramped about was the seating space, definitely demand and supply (hosting capacity) ratio is not balanced the best. That aside it’s a great restaurant for Thai food, topped up with byob option. Cheers !!!

Reviewed October 10, 2017

Last night was my fourth time at Thai Avenue. The management is very kind and attentive. I had drunken noodles medium spicy with shrimp. It was one of the best I ever had!