“Great restaurant in South Allentown!”
Review of Bangkok Thai Cuisine - CLOSED

Bangkok Thai Cuisine
Cuisines: Thai
Reviewed May 30, 2015

Have been here three times and chose a different entree each time. All were very good, especially the Yellow curry and the chicken satay appetizers. Much more affordable than other Thai places I have been to and the service is excellent. Would highly recommend!

Reviewed March 13, 2015 via mobile

We did not have high hopes when we pulled into the lot. The outside totally belies the interior. An old Friendly's has been transformed. It is a great atmosphere and outstanding food!!! We will be back for sure. Get the Thai Iced tea. Yum!!

1  Thank Kerry P
Reviewed December 2, 2014

It's an old converted Friendly's restaurant. Dim lighting with booths and tables. BYOB! Big menu with a variety to select from. Friendly service.

Reviewed October 26, 2014

I will say I have not had Thai often, but I will need to go back here to try more! The array of dishes on the menu will give even the most picky of eaters a chance to try dishes that are not to foreign to them.

The flavor of the dishes was superb. We sampled at least a half dozen dishes, all of which had their own taste, spice, and presentation. They adorn each entree plate with an exquisite mural, so if you want to go for fancy dining without breaking the bank, and also have a savory meal at the same time this is the place to go.

1  Thank imaginationsway
Reviewed September 2, 2014

I was referred by a co-worker since I am new to the area. My husband and I took our daughter who was visiting from college "to try this restaurant". The parking lot was not crowded so we were leery of going in, but when the menu arrived, we were surprised by the wide selection. We all ordered different dishes, and we were all impressed by the artful presentation and preparation of our food. Satisfied with our entrées, we decided to also try the mango with coconut cream rice dessert, another artful presentation. Service was sufficient as it was not a busy night. We will definitely return!

2  Thank MACHERI0611