“Bangkok Thai Cuisine restaurant, Allentown PA”
Review of Bangkok Thai Cuisine - CLOSED

Bangkok Thai Cuisine
Cuisines: Thai
Reviewed March 2, 2013

Very good food! Both of our meals were only on the warm side - maybe because they were busy (Saturday evening).

1  Thank george g

Reviewed February 17, 2013

The food has always been good in my experience.
My faves are the Sizzle Duck (portion size did go from 6 pcs to 4 pcs), coconut fried rice, and the sticky rice and mango dessert. I've had other dishes as well and have been happy with all of them. Thai tea is always a good choice as well.

Better than Thai Thai 2
Great Thai food and convenient for my location. Can't be better than that!

2  Thank Xiao584
Reviewed February 12, 2013 via mobile

My wife and I visited Bangkok following a recommendation from a friend. We were not disappointed. The food was excellent, some of the best Thai food I've had anywhere around the world. Atmosphere need a bit of sprucing, maybe a visit by Restaurant Impossible, but for good food and value, you can't beat it.

2  Thank Roger W
Reviewed January 23, 2013 via mobile

Reasonably priced, the chicken, beef in a curry sauce is great. The fried rice is good but on the average side. Spring rolls were tasty but small and the chicken wings could have used more kick as they were too mild. I would return.

2  Thank Destined2sail
Reviewed January 6, 2013

As the tittle says: average is fair
Waitress had a hard time to follow my simple order; Tom Yum soup was a disappointment... as I can make better myself; Mango shrimp failed to impress me... spices were seriously missing.
No wine available, but BoB instead: again not impressed
Value proposition: questionable.