“Don't believe the 1 star review”
Review of Bangkok Thai Cuisine - CLOSED

Bangkok Thai Cuisine
Cuisines: Thai
Reviewed December 23, 2012

We have been to Bangkok, dine in and take out, more than a half dozen times. Everything we've had has been excellent. Dine-in, food is beautifully presented and delicious. Drunken noodles not greasy; pad thai not dry. Spicy food very spicy and great. Mild stuff still has a little kick but not too much. Chicken in chicken dishes, including soup, very tender and tasty. I am fussy and tend to be critical about food. Bangkok is by far the best Thai food I've had in LV and best I've had outside of Montreal.

2  Thank jlg912
There are newer reviews for Bangkok Thai Cuisine

Reviewed October 17, 2012

Tried this place twice and both times very dissapointed in the quality of food. Drunken noodles very greasy, pad thai dry,thai 2 in emmaus is still my favorite.Dont understand how this place got any good reviews.

3  Thank kashasbb69
Reviewed September 18, 2012

I had an order to go and it was exceptional. Nice fresh veggies and good squid. This area was in need of some quality places to eat, and this is one.

2  Thank Arrowhuntr
Reviewed September 15, 2012

Had a wonderful dinner at this restaurant last night. I was so surprised! First of all, the decor was surprisingly cool. There were asian newspapers tacked up to the bar (byob, so not a real bar(. There are booths which are very comfortable. The colors were very current and welcoming. The lighting was great. It was filled with families and couples on this Friday night.

The hostess was courteous and prompt. The server was the same. I had tofu/eggplant with chile and garlic sauce which was marvelous. I was told the steak wasn't the best quality, but was fine. The BEST part was the look of the plate. I should've taken a picture. There was a lovely colorful decoration of a pineapple on mine and dogwood flowers on another - very artistic - made with sauce/syrup? Beautiful. The rice was served in the shape of a pyramid. There was also an artistically carved orange garnish. Very pretty.

Anyway, the last wonderful surprise was the price. AMAZINGLY inexpensive for a lovely dinner. A+ to you all! Thank you!

2  Thank BBBBTravel
Reviewed August 25, 2012

I saw a review n the Morning Call for Bangkok Thai Cuisine. The review was positive so my wife and I meet another couple there on a Friday evening. I can only say that Bangkok Thai Cuisine is home of some of the finest food I have experienced. The location was the home of Friendly's Ice Cream for decades. The inside is modern, clean, and has a exotic atmosphere. The food presentation, taste of the food and service is of the highest quality. The price for the quality of food is excellent too. I have eaten some other local favorites, including Thai Thai in Emmaus and this is my personal favorite. I will definitely become a regular here.

4  Thank cgrsmkn