“Don't get it”

Chick-fil-A
Ranked #35 of 482 Restaurants in Allentown
Cuisines: American
Reviewed May 20, 2013

Maybe because I didn't grow up with this I just don't get why they need to add sugar to a fried chicken sandwich and make it so high carb. I certainly doesn't taste any better than any of the other chain chicken sandwiches.

Services is the same as the others but the taste is nothing special to me. Like some of the meno choices but in general only go there if nothing else is around or easy to get to at that moment.

Reviewed April 14, 2013

When I lived in NY I was not familiar with Chick- Fil- A
When my husband & I traveled to VA we stopped off & had dinner in a Chick-Fil-A.
When we moved to PA there was one not far from our house.
The food was delicious & the service was excellent.
The people working in the trexlertown restaurant are polite & very helpful.
They bring your food to your table.
There is a little area for the children to play..
This is a family oriented chain. They encourage family events.
My son in law went to the father- daughter dinner nite.
My 2 year old grand daughter was so excited to go there with her daddy. Each girl was given a rose.
They also have story telling day with a craft project after that.
My family & I love eating Chick-Fil-A food

Reviewed October 10, 2012

This is a place we visit often when we don't have time to prepare dinner or are running from one activity to another.
The service is always friendly and the tables clean. They also have events like father-daughter night.

Reviewed August 2, 2012

The lines were out the door and around the building but we were inside, served and seated within 25 minutes! Great food and great value. Thank you for displaying your best!