Review Highlights
always as the first time

i went at Forney so many times with my son and family and now after 16 years I went back again... read more

Reviewed 1 week ago
N2273JBjosephc
via mobile
Amazing rides for all ages

Amazing park rides for all ages. Great wave pool and slides. Amazing trill rides. Snoopy world for... read more

Reviewed 3 weeks ago
Stefany V
via mobile

1,535 results
All reviews steel force water rides six flags roller coaster planet snoopy season pass lazy river wave pools wild water kingdom fast pass great adventure cedar point camp snoopy dry rides thrill seekers halloween haunt cool off
Reviewed November 1, 2018

I loved the variety of rides at this park! However, the staff really isn't that friendly. They focused more on talking with each other than the guests. Efficiency is nonexistent at the rides and I think a lot of that has to do with the lack of staffing.

Haunt wasn't that impressive either. A lot of it had to do with the lack of actors in the houses. Some of the props were decent, but not worth the money paid. They also need to separate the groups better so you're not running into people.

Reviewed October 30, 2018

Really enjoyed our time here, especially seeing Snoopy, Charlie Brown and the rest of the Peanuts gang.

Date of experience: March 2018
Reviewed October 22, 2018

This is my first time going to the "Haunt" and well I wish I felt haunted.. Dont get me wrong some things are a bit spooky however, the prices of food ( for what you pay it should be eatable and well NOPE) They got rid of the Key Rooms ( I never tried them and wanted to so bad) and upon purchasing of tickets I was told my family and I would get lanyards for which didnt occur. I will give it one more try next year. Hope for improvement.

1  Thank Michelle S
Reviewed October 21, 2018 via mobile

Compared to years past dorney haunt was a disappointment this year they did away with the skeleton keys and rooms (I really enjoyed the keepsake and key rooms) , there were not nearly as many actors this year. Dorney barely had any actors walking the park I only saw 3. My last gripe is at 7 when they let the haunt loose on the park they had the haunted house actors stand in the audience don't get me wrong that would be nice but they wedged their way to the front and blocked all the younger kids views. Needless to say I think next year we are going to give Six Flags a try instead. It's so saddening we were looking forward to dorney this year and it just seemed to me like a large budget cut was made at the haunts expense .

1  Thank kathleenbP3025MD
Reviewed October 18, 2018 via mobile

First off, we are season pass holders BUT i am not happy with the lack of cleanliness at their water park. Labor Day Weekend , wave pool had a peculiar haze to the water.
Different sections in the children's area where water gathers in the pavement were BLACK. I'm only guessing what that slippery stuff is!
Food is outrageous. Simple hot dog and fries for 3 people could easily be $50.
The crowdes from intercity busses can be tremendous over the summer months.
They offer us steady Lehigh Valley locals no break for still being faithful to the Dorney Park we grew up with.

3  Thank V7744TOkellyc