“Poor service”

Cuisines: Steakhouse
Dining options: Late Night
Dining options: Late Night
Reviewed July 30, 2014 via mobile

Our food order was incomplete and cold. Server was in another world. This is not what I usually have at Logan's.

1  Thank sandy m
LogansRoadhouse, Guest Relations Manager at Logan's Roadhouse, responded to this reviewResponded August 4, 2014

Hi Sandy - we're very sorry to hear about this. Sounds like a few things may have gone wrong that we may be able to correct. Can you email us at guestrelations@logansroadhouse.com with your TripAdvisor Profile Name and more details please? Thank you.

Reviewed April 16, 2014

I'm not big on doing reviews for chains, but Logan's Roadhouse is a guaranteed bet for great food, service and value. Shell your own peanuts on the table. Warm buttery dinner rolls and refills before dinner! For $14, I got the "Roadhouse" steak (sirloin) with two sides. I had a huge and very fresh salad and chose the skewered grilled mushrooms included with my dinner. Endless refills of my soda without asking, and tons of drink/beer specials always. Flat screens all around with sports channels tuned in. Love it.

Reviewed January 27, 2014

When it first opened in February 2012 the food was great! Ever since around summertime 2013, the quality of food has gone downhill.

I always loved going to Logan's until my latest visits in December 2013 and January 2014. From the January visit, the salad had bad lettuce and cucumbers. There was dark spots on the lettuce and the cucumbers were almost frozen and see-through. My friend ordered the prime rib and consisted of mostly of grisly.

Service is always great from the host/hostess to the waitress/waiter and bartenders.

The price for the food is too high for the quality you get.

4  Thank Erica S
LogansRoadhouse, Guest Relations Manager at Logan's Roadhouse, responded to this reviewResponded March 31, 2014

Erica - we want to investigate what happened here and see what we can do. Can you please reach us at GuestRelations@LogansRoadhouse.com? Thank you.

Reviewed November 7, 2013

The title says it all -- Good Dependable Food at Reasonable Prices. Everything was good and prepared properly. One very dependable mainstays are the rolls. Excellent, some of the best rolls offered in any restaurant!

Reviewed October 30, 2013

Restaurant has great service and of course free peanuts and rolls how can you go wrong. Options and price put it behind Texas Roadhouse though.

1  Thank Timothy P