“Hit or Miss”

Cuisines: Steakhouse
Dining options: Late Night
Dining options: Late Night
Reviewed November 5, 2012

My family went for my birthday for the first time. (I had visited one in NC that was excellent). I went online and signed up for their emails so I received a $5 off coupon and a dessert coupon for my birthday. Our dinners consisted of Steak and ribs, boneless wings, a burger and steak and fried shrimp. The wings were terrible. We tried taking them home and doctoring them up and that didn't help so they ended up in the trash. My daughter loved her burger and I loved the steak and ribs although my steak was only warm and not hot. My husband's whole dish of steak, fried shrimp and baked sweet potato were cold to barely warm. He sent the potato back because that was cold but then ate the rest because we were tired of waiting. The waitress was very nice and let me use both coupons and packed up the dessert for me to take home (it was small but very very good). Even with the cold food my husband is willing to go back a second time to give them another chance. IF you go definitely get the ribs.

2  Thank marcab19
There are newer reviews for Logan's Roadhouse

Reviewed October 21, 2012

Our waiter could not have been any better. Very friendly and helpful. I felt like advising him to quickly find a job elsewhere.
The food was horrible!
From best to worst, here is the ranking of our selections for 2 people.
#1 Louis Martini Cabernet Sauvignon
#2 Corona
#3 Sweet Rolls
#4 French Fries
#5 Pulled pork sliders
#6 Hamburger Sliders
#7 Sweet potato fries

The buns on all sliders were dry.
The hamburger meat was dry
The sweet potato fries were sweetened with brown sugar.

Sure, go sit at the bar and have a drink but don't eat.

2  Thank Ray N
Reviewed October 14, 2012

Our friends told us to go here and we are glad we did. The entire meal was excellent starting with the buttered rolls. It was priced average, the beer selection wasn't too great, but we will go to Logans again.

Reviewed September 4, 2012

I decided to take a chance and finally go to Logans Roadhouse. I had read poor reviews about it but decided to give it a try anyway. I am glad I did. Our experience was a good one. There were 5 of us and we each had a different entree and we were all satisfied with our meals. The portions were very adequate. The service was good even though the restaurant was full. I plan to go back.

Reviewed September 4, 2012

Our party of 8 ate at Logan's on Labor Day for lunch. Fairly busy, but were seated with no wait. Music was at a tolerable level for conversation.
Waitress was very nice, but seemed new at her job - we had to ask for straws for our drinks and catch her to give her back our menus after we ordered.
ALL of our steaks (5 diners!) were initially cooked 2 temperature levels too high (i.e. medium-rare was cooked to medium-well, medium was cooked to well, and medium-well was cooked to shoe-leather!). When they were returned and new steaks brought out at the correct temperatures, the steaks were VERY good - very nicely seasoned and appropriate temperatures.
Loved the onion petals for an appetizer (individually battered and fried pieces of onion).
Boneless wings were cooked perfectly - very tender and moist.
Ribs were fall-off-the-bone excellent with very nicely flavored sauce - also not too much sauce for the amount of meat.
Little bucket desserts were great - very rich, but very tasty (manager gave us free desserts for the hassles of mis-cooked steaks.)
Overall a good experience, but don't be afraid to send back a steak that is not to your liking!