“Fish Fish Fish!”

10 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 5 helpful votes
“Fish Fish Fish!”
Reviewed June 20, 2013

I see this almost everyday and experienced it when I was a young girl, I believe it is a great place for young children to see all the fish and enjoy some nature. A good father son bonding or father daughter bonding, especially if you like to fish.

Visited June 2013

• Korean first
Bethlehem, Pennsylvania, United States
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 10 helpful votes
“Great Cheap place for little ones.”
Reviewed June 19, 2013

Only take with you few bucks and kids will have a lot of fun feeding the fish.
you can take the path and go to the Indian Musesum ...

It is a very nice place for picnic.

Visited June 2013
1 Thank Limarie B
Ithaca, NY
10 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 25 helpful votes
“A Must See in Allentown”
Reviewed June 2, 2013

My family and friends loved our visit here. We bought two bags of fish food and enjoyed feeding the various trout species and watching the water "boil" as they fed. A great place for kids and families, and a highlight of our trip.

Visited May 2013
Emmaus
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 4 helpful votes
“Relaxing”
Reviewed June 1, 2013

I brought my granddaughter here for her first time and she loved looking at all the fish that were swimming.The was so happy running through the grassy area and walking on the paved pathways. It was a great day!!

Visited March 2013
Macungie, Pennsylvania
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 19 helpful votes
“Summer Fun”
Reviewed May 6, 2013

I have visited this place all my life with daycare as a child and now with my own children. grab a bag of fish food from the office and walk around the pools of fish. these guys are hungry looks like pirahana when you feed them.

Visited June 2012