“Dirty men drooling over trash”
Review of Titled Kilt

Titled Kilt
Ranked #257 of 461 Restaurants in Allentown
Cuisines: Irish
Quakertown
“Dirty men drooling over trash”
Reviewed March 27, 2014

Not a family place. Girls with no morals and values and dirty dog males staring and drooling. Made me sick. Had to leave. All low life.

• Visited March 2014
3 Thank surprised123

“Average Bar Food”
Reviewed December 15, 2013 via mobile

Like most chains, their all pretty much the same. Nothing stands out, basic menu, I would suggest the flat bread pizzas. A sports bar with nice scenery.

• Visited December 2013
2 Thank BHARD
Hyannis, Massachusetts
“Nice Place”
Reviewed November 30, 2013

On a recent trip, I decided to try out the Tilted Kilt. I figured it would be fun to compare it with Hooters. This restaurant was in a nice building and had a fun and friendly atmosphere. My Kilt Girl, Jillian, introduced herself to me, and my initial reaction was "Wow, the Hooters girls have nothing on this little cutie!" She looked great, as if the people who designed that outfit had her in mind. I soon realized that Jill was not just another pretty face. She was very attentive, and took the time to describe the menu to me and help me decide what items on their menu would agree to me. I ended up getting the Tilted Wings and a burger. Both were very good. Jill sat and chatted with me for a little bit. Not so much that she ignored her other tables, but enough to make me feel like I was important to her. She worked non-stop helping the other girls and singing happy birthday to guests while checking back with me often to see that I was doing ok. I went back a few days later, and got Jill again. I had the Irish Stew. It was pretty good. I got the Tilted Guilt for desert, and it was delicious! Jill talked with me for a little while, and I realized that she had paid attention to me the time before. She even remembered my son CJ's birthday. When you're a guy traveling alone and can come into a restaurant and have a cute girl chat with you and make you feel like you're with an old friend, there's nothing nicer than that. I went back a couple more times. I never did make it to Hooters. I've found a place where I don't feel isolated and alone out there. It's like it says on those signs. I have a friend in Pennsylvania - at the Tilted Kilt. :)

• Visited November 2013
1 Thank Steve E
Allentown, Pennsylvania
“no class just trash”
Reviewed September 2, 2013

Please close these degrading tilted kilt stopped for lunch a bunch of dirty old men and contractors staring and flirting with young girls ...so bad

• Visited August 2013
2 Thank kimbagurl2
New York
“basically an irish hooters”
Reviewed August 13, 2013

We went here for lunch. The waitresses wear very short kilts with their midriffs showing. Service was a little slow, probably because our waitress also had a large party. We had the pretzel appetizers. It comes with 3 soft pretzels with a dipping sauce. I thought the sauce was really good but my boyfriend didn't. He got the shepards pie. It was alright, I've had much better. The potatoes on its own were not good, but with the meat, it was ok. I had the fish & chips. Better than the shepards pie. The fish was falling apart so it was hard to eat but tasty. The fries were good. And they have Mr. Pibb which is always good since I'm from NY and not many places have Mr. Pibb.Overall, food was just alright when compared to other Irish restaurants I've been to.

• Visited August 2013