“Great place for a burger and some atmosphere”
Review of Titled Kilt

Titled Kilt
Ranked #235 of 482 Restaurants in Allentown
Cuisines: Irish
Reviewed May 9, 2012

Went here for business lunch with some co-workers. Burgers are good, Fish and Chips is good. You have to get the Onion rings, they are absolutely excellent. My take on this restaurant is a Hooters-style but with food you can actually eat/like. Great place to go with guys. Will go back again to have a beer (they do have some craft ales). Service was a little slow for lunch time, but there is enough to look at to keep you occupied.

Reviewed March 23, 2012

The food is ok, yet overpriced. The service was fair. Our food took too long to come out because the waitress was too busy talking to other tables and each other.

4  Thank Hypedup86
Reviewed March 22, 2012

I did not know what to expect when visiting this establishment other than friends saying it was good and we had to go there for wings. Upon entering you are greeted by high school/ very early college aged hostesses in kilts and rolled up shirts... which is what your waitress wears as well. So if scantily clad women is what you like, then this is the place for you.

Aside from that... the idea here is to tell you about the food & drink. I was highly disappointed. The wings I ordered were their speciality and lacked flavor. There was not enough sauce, they were small, and over priced. The beverages were overpriced too and even though I was set on getting a second round, it seemed the waitress had forgotten about our table and was too engrossed in conversation with her high school boyfriends at another table.

In the hopes of proving myself wrong and assuming I had just hit the restaurant on a bad night, I visited again and had a similar experience. Needless to say I was disappointed as the restaurant did not live up to my expectations. I did write a kind letter to restaurant explaining what had happened but never received any response... which again is a bit of a disappointment. I was not looking for anything in return other than a thank you and that they will make an effort to improve service.

All that being said... I did not find this place special. They unquestionably cater to men even though I saw a few families in there. I would not recommend this restaurant for families with young children. Maybe I was unlucky... but if you have options to go elsewhere I would.

4  Thank Moonrover2004
Reviewed March 14, 2012

Go here for TV watching, and not for the food. Found the Tilted Kilt when we were looking for a quick place to eat fairly close to the interstate. There weren't many choices late at night, and we ended up here although we are not usually sports bar fans. The Tilted Kilt is a huge sports bar, and the waitresses are dressed in very short kilts with push up bras. Not much atmosphere, and the food is average, and pretty much what you would expect. Service was average. Waitress was clearly disappointed when we didn't order alcohol . . .

2  Thank RichmondShirley
Reviewed March 3, 2012

My husband and I went to the Tilted Kilt for an early dinner on Saturday night. Very friendly and welcoming hostess. I had the Mongomery Tea which was very good, my husband had a Blacksmith which is a combo of Smithwicks and Guiness that he enjoyed. Then came the food. The Shepherd's Pie was SO salty that it masked the taste of everything else. And who puts Parmesan cheese on Shepherd's pie?? My husband had the fish and chips. Three squares of fish ( worthy of any McDonalds fish sandwich) placed on top of french fries. Not great. My husband enjoyed "the view" I enjoyed the drink. We didn't enjoy either enough to want to go back.

3  Thank ThePrincessPa

Been to Titled Kilt? Share your experiences!