“Friendly staff”

Dining options: Breakfast
Minneapolis, Minnesota
“Friendly staff”
Reviewed July 3, 2014 via mobile

Nice restaurant. Service was very friendly. Food was good like at most Perkins. This location could use some slight sprucing up. Diners appreciate contemporary updates to the buildings. Please make sure the menu's get clean regularly as syrup stays on them.

Bethlehem, PA
“great service”
Reviewed January 3, 2014

I like that I was given the option of drinking coffee right away. The waitress was nice, friendly and the food was delicious.

Visited January 2014
1 Thank Myrelis L
Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
“Food Good, Place need a little”
Reviewed September 3, 2013

It was great!! it was right next to our hotel, we walk to Perkins. I love the food in plentiful and inexpensive for a family. It does not a little updating compared to others I've visited. But the people are really friendly and service was good

Visited September 2013
Allentown, Pennsylvania
“Food, Service, & Price Very Good”
Reviewed August 20, 2013

My wife and I eat here very often. We have never been disappointed with the food. All (except one) service person is cheerful, friendly and very attentive. We recognize many faces of repeat customers like us. The place is always very clean with soft music. We've tried other diners but always come back to Perkins.

• Visited August 2013
1 Thank SnowBird616
Beaverton, Oregon, United States
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Not the Perkins I remember”
Reviewed July 31, 2013

Not a fan. While the apple muffins I got from the bakery were delicious, my eat in experience was different. I had the blueberry pancakes and a side of bacon. The bacon was chewy and dripping grease. The pancakes had a funny taste and the blueberries were green. I've eaten plenty of blueberries and i've never seen them cook up green before. I was hesitant to eat and washed down each bite with a sip of Coke, praying I didn't get food poisoning. The waitresses were so scarce the manager was walking around helping serve tables and get checks.

• Visited July 2013