1,439 results
All reviews dorney park waffles room was clean indoor pool free breakfast would stay again nice stay highway whirlpool desk microwave college bedding
Reviewed May 20, 2018

All I can say is I wish I could get my money back!!!
When we arrived the room was disgusting. The shower curtain was moldy, the toilet was dirty and peeling, the tiles where falling off, the water was dripping in the shower and sink, the panel box in shower would not stay shut, no bar for the toilet paper or towels.The lights from in the rooms were randomly in the hall (not safe at all). The heating/a/c unit did not work it just made noise like it was on. The volume on the tv did not work.
When we went to the pool dirty towels where laying everywhere. No clean towels around. I asked the front desk for clean ones and it took 20 minutes for her to bring them. She did not make any attempt to clean the ones the floor up or make it somewhat presentable. The pool water was very cloudy and the handicap bar going into the pool was broken (another safety issue). The jets in the hot tub did not work.
There was loud music playing in the hall all night long. People were shouting and making noise all night. Needless to say my family could not sleep.

• Trip type: Traveled with family
Reviewed May 18, 2018

The bed almost swallowed me up. No structure and the placed looked sub-par. I have never stayed here before and if I can help it won't again. It was chosen for convenience.but I wish I had drove another hour.

• Trip type: Traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Reviewed May 14, 2018

We travel to this area twice a year and this was at least the second or third time at this hotel and we have always been pleased.

Check in/out was quick and friendly. The room was very comfortable with very nice linens and pillows. The parking is easy, location easy to find, and they always have a great breakfast with a good selection.

• Trip type: Traveled with friends
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
1  Thank John M
Reviewed May 11, 2018 via mobile

Great price and great room for a single night stay. Just passing through but would pick it again for sure. Clean and nice and well decorated. Hit the breakfast at 6am sharp and was a good and quick start for the day.

Trip type: Traveled with family
1  Thank BrianCK01
Reviewed May 8, 2018 via mobile

Typical American place with the Charme of the nineties. So oas someone stated: renovation/repair needed, and that is on its way. At least on the third floor, where we had already a new carpet and neighbouring rooms all got new bathrooms. Our room waits for new beds as well. Breakfast is as American as can be. Unset tables, certainly no cloth, paper cups, foam plates, plastic “cutlery”. Hey guys for what do you pay all that money? For 4 pillows? Pool and a hot tub? People at the desk were nice, but we wouldn’t stay there again.

Date of stay: May 2018
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Lexi R, Director of Sales at Wingate by Wyndham Allentown, responded to this reviewResponded May 10, 2018

DoDaDaDi,

Thank you for taking the time to review our property. We are in the process of upgrading the bathrooms in all guest rooms. We are pleased that you took notice to this during your stay. Wyndham does not have set tables with cloth, or metal cutlery. We aim to make our hotel as accomodating as possible.