“Fading rose”

Wingate by Wyndham Allentown
Ranked #6 of 31 Hotels in Allentown
Reviewed October 14, 2013

This used to be a great place. I stayed there for years. No longer true. Dirty room, food on walls, what appeared to be bloodstains on the bird skirt, dirty walls. Unprofessional front desk people with a sour attitude. Awful, I heard it was having financial problems, Wingate should remove their name from this location. Apparently under new management.

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled solo
3  Thank createforever
thoover, Director of Sales at Wingate by Wyndham Allentown, responded to this reviewResponded December 6, 2013

I would like to apologize for your stay with us. According to your review the room you had was definitely not Wyndham standards. We are under new management and they are diligently working to fix the problems we have had in the past. We have started updating and detailing all rooms for our guests. I am concerned when you say unprofessional desk staff. We strive at our location for customer satisfaction as well as being number one in customer service. I would like to have the opportunity to keep you as our customer your patronage means a lot to us. When traveling back through please stop and ask for me the Director of Sales I would like to show you the updates we have accomplished. Please accept my apology on behalf or the Allentown Wingate. I do appreciate you writing this review because with out guests like you I would be unaware of the issues you are having and would not be able to fix them,

Write a ReviewReviews (1,356)

Reviewed October 11, 2013

2  Thank John T
Reviewed October 11, 2013

I always have a great experience - I stay at this hotel every time I am in the area (every 3 or 4 months). I have stayed on my own for business and with my family for fun, and it's the perfect hotel for both.

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled on business
Reviewed October 10, 2013

We liked everything about this hotel. The staff was friendly, there was ample parking and entries so you didn't have to walk a mile just to enter the main lobby. The room was very clean, the bed was great, and the room had a lot of space.

The breakfast bar had two waffle makers, hot oatmeal, scrambled eggs, meat (bacon one morning and turkey sausage the next), and all the typical fruit, cereal, bagels, pastries, toast, etc..

If we're in the area again we'd love staying at this Wingate.

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled with friends
1  Thank John M
Reviewed October 9, 2013

1  Thank Eileen A
Reviewed October 8, 2013

1  Thank 243rebeccal
Reviewed October 8, 2013

The Hotel was an efficient and friendly run facility. The rooms were comfortable and pleasant. The fan was a little loud, but controllable. Room temperature was adjustable and windows were able to be opened for fresh air. The window treatments shielded the light extremely well. The elevators were secure limiting access to sleeping floors to guests only. A comforting feature. Parking was brightly lit and convenient. Persons were friendly, helpful, cheerful and polite.

Stayed: April 2013, traveled solo