All reviewsoutdoor poola separate living room areafree breakfastfront deskown bathroombaseball gamelarge shopping centerwalkable distanceclose proximitypull out sofa bedgreat place for familyfull size refrigeratorbreakfast meathave stayed here many timeslonger staythe hotel offershigh speed internet
Reviewed September 27, 2017

We stayed here for one night while attending an Iron Pigs game. The hotel is close to the ballpark and many restaurants and stores. Our room was very clean, modern, comfortable, and quiet. The staff was friendly and we enjoyed our overall experience here. We will definitely stay here again.

• Stayed: August 2017, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Robert B
Fred t, General Manager at Staybridge Suites Allentown Bethlehem Airport, responded to this reviewResponded November 23, 2017

Thank for your feedback, your opinion is important to us. We strive hard to make sure our guests are satisfied and comfortable. I'm glad you enjoyed your stay with us. I will pass along your feedback to my staff. Please come back to see us again soon!

Reviewed September 16, 2017

This hotel is located very close to Airport and there are lots of shopping options in close proximity to the hotel, Supermarkets such as Target and Aldi are situated at a walkable distance. The breakfast is not so great, and if you are a vegetarian then it is much worse.

• Stayed: August 2017, traveled on business

Reviewed September 2, 2017

Nice room, attentive staff, free parking and good breakfast. The room was clean and spacious, great breakfast with lots of selection. The only downside was poor WiFi when trying to use data. The Manager noted it and is trying to correct it. He was most helpful. We would stay there again.

• Stayed: August 2017, traveled with family

Reviewed August 22, 2017

We stayed in a King Suite, and it was lovely and comfortable. Very easy access to the hotel, ample parking, and several restaurants within walking distance. Pet-friendly and clean. Very nice customer service.

• Stayed: August 2017, traveled with family
Management response:Responded August 23, 2017

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with us. We are delighted to hear that you enjoyed your stay and found our amenities and surroundings to your liking. We hope you'll come see us again soon! Nick Conigliaro, Front Office Manager

Reviewed August 18, 2017

I have been staying frequently at the Staybridge Hotel since November 2015 and have been so delighted with the staff, the atmosphere, the great comfort, super rooms and very comfy beds.... and high marks for cleanliness. The buffets were always fabulous. I would like to express my congratulations and sincere thanks to all who made life so pleasant for my colleagues and me.
I often had special requests, and made multiple reservations and changes, and even though it was short notice and complicated, I was always accommodated with a smile. Huge kudos and pats on the back for Megan who was so helpful every time over the 20 months. All staff were kind and helpful and it made the Staybridge my place of choice, and it is far above any other hotel comfort I have experienced.
Well done and thanks to you all, and a special huge thanks to Megan !!

Room Tip: The staff will know - just ask them. They are so helpful.
  • Stayed: August 2017, traveled on business
1  Thank Paul S
Management response:Responded August 23, 2017

Thank you so much for your kind words. We pride ourselves on providing our guests with an exceptional experience and it's great to know that we have continued to do so over the years. I have shared your kind words with Megan and the rest of our team. We hope to see you again soon! Nick Conigliaro, Front Office Manager