Staybridge Suites Allentown Bethlehem Airport
$117
Hotels.com
$126
Hotels.com
Comfort Inn Lehigh Valley West(Allentown)(Great Value!)
$79
$84
$110
$103
Red Roof
All reviewsfree breakfastbridal partyown bathroomfire pitbeer winebaseball gamewalkable distanceclose proximitygreat place for familygreat hotelbedroom suitebreakfast meatfelt like homehave stayed here many timeshome away from homehot tublonger stay
Reviewed August 18, 2013 via mobile

How this should be "THE" #1 hotel in Allentown. First, I want to thank Roweeta and Brenda for outstanding comfortable service they gave. My family and i had long trip from Charlotte, NC and Roweeta, with her increduble smile, accomodated us with an early checkin. Room was beautiful and extremely clean. Free laundry use. Thanks to Brenda for making overnight laundry duty a breeze. Most of all, breakfast was on point. Definitely will be staying here again. Thanks Roweeta and Brenda!!

• Stayed: August 2013
5  Thank Christopher B
Elizabeth Z, General Manager at Staybridge Suites Allentown Bethlehem Airport, responded to this reviewResponded August 20, 2013

Thank You for taking the time to write about your recent stay at the Staybridge Suites Allentown Bethlehem Airport! I greatly appreciate it!

It is hugely motivating when one takes the time and trouble to acknowledge the staff concerned. I am glad to hear that you found your suite accommdations to be both beautiful and clean.

We work very hard to ensure our facilites and service are superior and strive to be the best Staybridge Suites around.

We look forward to welcoming you back to our property and thank you again for the wonderful and kind words of praise!

Reviewed August 6, 2013

This was our first visit to this chain and I must say we were pleasantly surprised. We rented the 2-bedroom suite and our unit was very clean and satisfactory. The 2-bedroom/2-bath unit was a great fit for our family. Upon arriving our check in went very smoothly. The room was well stocked with towels, shampoos, soap, iron, hair dryer, extra pillows/sheets. The kitchen area was well stocked with some plates, pans, glasses, etc. though we did not use these. Early the next morning we left to go to Dorney Park (about a 15 minute ride) but first enjoyed a well- supplied complimentary breakfast. There were a lot of people down there at the same time but the workers tending the breakfast were working fast and efficiently. Bacon and eggs were a nice surprise. An additional waffle iron is a suggestion (the line was too long to wait). While gathering our breakfast we noted a mother who (unwisely) let her son of about 8 years old try to make his own waffle. He, of course, lightly burned his fingers when trying to pick up the waffle without the spatula. My husband and I told the boy to grab some ice and go let his mother know what happened to him. He did this and by the time I sat at my table I noted that the manager was helping the family with some first-aid cream and an ice pack. It wasn't a life and death situation by any means but meant it was nice to see that the staff got instantly involved in the situation to make sure it didn't warrant any further treatment.

The only con we would have was that the pool had a very cloudy appearance, but the area did go through a lot of rain prior to the week we were there. We did not see anyone in the pool when we were present at hotel so maybe others thought it had a problem too. On the day we left I could see a closed sign with a handwritten sign on gate so hopefully the issue was going to be rectified.

Overall we were very happy with our stay at this hotel and will certain stay again.

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank vikki G
Elizabeth Z, General Manager at Staybridge Suites Allentown Bethlehem Airport, responded to this reviewResponded August 7, 2013

As Always I am glad to read feedback on the Staybridge Suites Allentown Bethlehem Airport!

Thank you for taking the time to express your thoughts and concerns. I was very excited when reading your review that this was your first time visiting our hotel brand and look forward to having you and your family return!

I am glad to hear that your check in went smoothly and that you find your Spacious Two Bedroom/Two Bathroom Suite well stocked with towels, shampoos, soap, iron, hair dryer, extra pillows/sheets as we strive to make sure our guests have all the comforts of home!

I take all reviews postitive and negative very seriously and your feedback will help us improve for our next guest or your next visit!

Reviewed July 25, 2013 via mobile

My family and I wanted to take a mini vacation in Allentown and while researching for a two bedroom suite, when we found Staybridge Suites on Airport Rd. The price was right and the online pictures looked great, so we booked with them! Upon arrival we were warmly greeted by Khadijah who checked us in and because they had a 20 room baseball team checking out said we would have to wait a bit longer than expected but to compensate she said we could have a late check out if we wanted! The rooms were amazingly efficient and comfortable! We had a great time at the pool and hot tub!! They also had discount Dorney Park tickets!! Right up to check-out we had a great experience! Brian checked us out and was very sweet and helpful! I'm looking forward to staying there again!!!!

• Stayed: July 2013
1  Thank VivaLaXica
Elizabeth Z, General Manager at Staybridge Suites Allentown Bethlehem Airport, responded to this reviewResponded July 29, 2013

Thank you for taking the time to express your thoughts and provide a wonderful review on our property! It is hugely motivating when one takes the time and trouble to acknowledge the staff concerned.

I am pleased to hear that you found your accommdations at the Staybridge Suites Allentown Bethlehem Airport both efficent and comfortable and loved our amenities such as our heated outdoor pool and indoor whirlpool.

I hope you and your family had a wonderful time at Dorney Park & Wildwater Kingdom with the tickets you were able to purchase at our front desk.

Please feel free to contact me direclty when you return to the Staybridge Suites Allentow Bethlehem Airport as we also offer a Dorney Park & Wildwater Kingdom Package that I would be happy to assit in making your reservaitons!

We look forward to welcoming you back and thank you again for the wonderful and kind words of praise!

Reviewed July 23, 2013

The Staybridge Suites were "Just Like Home" when I discovered that they actually had people living there on a full-time basis! I thought something like that must of been going on because the children and some of the "guests" were very familiar with the staff. At first that seemed a bit odd, but when I thought about it - when you have fewer transient guests, you could have more eyes on safety and security because they care more about where they live- I was more comfortable with the notion.

The accommodations were nice, clean, and well maintained. While I didn't use it...the dishwasher in my suite was a great touch. I slept well in a really wonderful bed, made up clean and fresh smelling sheets. I always appreciate that.

The staff at the Staybridge Suites were very professional from reception, to breakfast hospitality to housekeeping. I enjoyed them and loved their friendly nature.

The shuttle service was quite lovely. They shuttled our large group to a local baseball game and even took multiple trips to bring our group members back at different times. They were very flexible and accommodating.

The hotel is in a convenient location, near the airport, shopping and restaurants. I stayed three nights and found it a great place to put up my feet and relax after a long day of meetings.

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled on business
1  Thank TravellingHawks
Elizabeth Z, General Manager at Staybridge Suites Allentown Bethlehem Airport, responded to this reviewResponded July 25, 2013

Thank You for writing a review about your recent stay at the Staybridge Suites Allentown Bethlehem Airport!

You have covered all aspects of your stay and I am particulary appreciative about your comments in regards to our superior customer service, spacious accommdating suites, convenient location, and amenities you enjoyed such as our shuttle service. Once again than you for the wonderful and kind words of praise.

We look forward to welcoming you back to the Staybridge Suites Allentown Bethlehem Airport!

Reviewed July 23, 2013

We stayed here for 2 nights in July. The room was clean and had nice amenities. The location was convenient to Bethlehem and Allentown. The breakfast was good. the pool area and courtyard were a very nice place to relax. In fact, my 2 children, when given a choice of anything to do for an afternoon, both picked to spend the day at the pool. I have stayed in 4 hotels in the allentown area, and I would say that this is the best of them. I only had one complaint. While overall, the staff was friendly and helpful, it took us almost 30 minutes to check in. there was only one person working at the front desk when we arrived at about 1 PM. Between helping other people waiting to check in, answering phones, and answering questions, we stood there for almost 30 minutes before being able to check in.

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank the_walrus_from_pa

We work very hard to ensure our facilties and service are superior and strive to be the best Staybridge Suites around!

I was very pleased to read that we are your favorite hotel to visit when in the Allentown area and that your and your family enjoyed your accommdations, breakfast, Outdor Pool and Courtyard area, as well as our convenient location to the city's of both Bethlehem and Allentown.

We take all reviews postitve and negative very seriously and your feedback will help us improve for our next guest or your next visit!