“Very nice hotel by ABE”

Staybridge Suites Allentown Bethlehem Airport
Ranked #5 of 30 Hotels in Allentown
Reviewed January 9, 2013

Convenient location to Lehigh Valley Airport. I was staying for work, so I didn't make use of any shuttles to ABE. Parking is free, facility is comfortable and very clean and the staff were friendly and helpful. Free wifi and good breakfast selection in AM. I bid for this room at the last minute and got a great deal, so I have no complaints for the price I paid. Not sure how I would feel if I paid going internet rate, so that's why I gave it a 4 rating and not 5. Much nicer hotel and excellent value compared to some 4 star hotels I have stayed at recently (I still haven't forgotten about you W Lakeshore in Chicago).

• Stayed: January 2013, traveled on business
2  Thank kt3
There are newer reviews for Staybridge Suites Allentown Bethlehem Airport

Reviewed January 4, 2013

We stayed at this establishment over Christmas this year. The entire place was GREAT! Our room was well-appointed, there was nothing that we lacked. The breakfast buffet each morning (yes, even Christmas morning) was so well stocked and the food was excellent. The locations was amazing; close to everything! I highly recommend this location and my husband and I plan to stay there often!

• Stayed: December 2012, traveled with family
2  Thank TeriLovesBob
Reviewed January 2, 2013

From check in to check out this property never stopped exceeding expectations! Very clean, comfortable and hospitable staff! Very comfortable having my family stay here for Christmas. Being able to have their own kitchen area is also very helpful!

• Stayed: December 2012, traveled with family
1  Thank BigD81
Reviewed December 19, 2012

I've stayed in hotels and it's usually nice ones, but when I slid my key into the door and turned it... it was an apartment! My goodness, 3 different rooms with a full kitchen, bedrooom and living room. Everything you would need to stay in a place and be completely comfortable. I was blown away for the location and the price, you cannot do any better for this price. This should be your very first choice weather you're on a budget or not.

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled on business
2  Thank Cornell4801
Reviewed December 14, 2012

I have just returned from a trip to the states and i had the pleasure to stay at the Staybridge Suites Allentown. Its located very close to the allentown Airport and has several eating joints/ shopping centers at walking distance. The rooms are quite spacious and has all the inroom facilities that one can think ok. They have a small kitchen, fridge, microwave, dish washer as part of the room and was quite useful for me.
The breakfast had the normal buffet that you get in any US hotel.
They have a shuttle facility that takes you to any place within 5 miles.
Best part i liked about this hotel was the extremely helpful and great staff.
I would surely recommend this hotel to anyone who is visiting allentown.

• Stayed: December 2012, traveled on business
2  Thank Ashish C
Reviewed December 4, 2012

I was a little wary about staying so close to the airport, but I never heard a single take-off or landing all night. We were delighted with the room, which included a mini-kitchen with stove, microwave, refrigerator, sink, dishwasher, plates, glasses, and cooking utensils and vessels; a desk, sofa, very comfortable queen size bed and great shower in the tub. The blazing fire in the lobby fireplace was welcoming both at night and in the morning when we enjoyed one of the best hotel complimentary breakfasts I've every had: the oatmeal even had fresh pecans as an optional topper. There are plenty of restaurants and stores nearby -- some in walking distance. Slept great -- who could ask for more?

• Stayed: December 2012, traveled as a couple
2  Thank tribblet
Reviewed November 6, 2012

We stayed in a king bed one-bedroom suite for 3 nights and found it to be excellent all around. Well worth the price! The room was spacious and clean. Having full cooking facilities is a plus.

Staff was helpful and friendly, even in the midst of difficulties related to Super Storm Sandy. We lost power for one night while we were there, but staff maintained their professionalism and helpfulness throughout.

Breakfast (free) includes a somewhat wider variety than we typically see on the mid-tier hotel free breakfast menu. The breakfast rooms (2 adjacent) provide quite a lot of space. We did not experience the crowding at breakfast time that sometimes is typical of other similar hotels.

Facilities included exercise room and hot tub. Everything was clean and well-kept.

There are a couple of nearby restaurants close enough to walk to. Or, if driving, lots of nearby restaurants and a large shopping center.

I would highly recommend this hotel!

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled as a couple