“Excellent!!!”

Roma Ristorante - Allentown
Reserve with OpenTable
Roma Ristorante - Allentown is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #12 of 482 Restaurants in Allentown
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: Airport Road
Reviewed April 8, 2014

We were staying nearby and found this place on Trip Advisor...Glad we did. The food is excellent!!! The service is tops. It is a nondescript place in a strip shopping center but, well worth a visit!!!!!!

1  Thank BonVoyage555

Reviewed April 2, 2014

Good Italian food. I've visited Roma a few times. The food is generally good. Nothing outstanding. Best menu item I've tried so far was the scallops with asparagus risotto. Kids meals are a little pricy at $9 for spaghetti with one meatball.

Ambience is decent. Nice for a place stuck in a strip mall next to Game Stop.

Their reservations system could use some improving… My family usually doesn't know what time we will be going out to dinner until an hour or so before, so we often check Open Table. A couple of times we've reserved Roma the same day (an hour or a little more) before going out. At least twice we had to wait a bit for a table despite reserving on Open Table. So, I think they might overbook the reservations.

Reviewed March 25, 2014 via mobile

A local hotel recommend this place during a recent business trip and what a pleasant surprise. Although this locally owned resturant is located in an unattractive mall, this place is a gem and well worth a visit. Everything is homemade and the sauces have a nice flare. Try the stuffed shrimp with Lemoncello sauce - lemon and a little sweetness that complements the shrimp nicely. The Absolute Crab with vodka sauce was also wonderful. Everyone at the table loved their food. When I go back to Allentown this will be one of my first stops.

1  Thank daniellass
Reviewed January 4, 2014

Italian restaurants are ubiquitous and often disappointing, but this little gem stands out from the crowd. Unusual and diverse entrees, nice ambiance--just quiet enough and just dimmed enough to feel private without feeling pretentious--and an owner who visited our table, which is always a plus. Food was excellent and presented beautifully.

Less than impressed with our server, who was efficient but borderline unfriendly, and the cushion on my booth seat was shot. But hey, those are minor criticisms in the grand scheme of things. Everybody's allowed to have a bad day, and my butt's bonier than most! I'd return to Roma and try some of the other delicious-looking entrees on the menu. Recommended!

1  Thank 4richer4poorer
Reviewed December 23, 2013 via mobile

Grabbed lunch here with a business colleague the other day and it was delicious. The wait staff was extremely friendly and attentive. I got a Cesar salad and ravioli sand it was delicious. Would completely recommend this for business or date night.

1  Thank Fabreeze131