“Eh”

Cuisines: Brazilian, Steakhouse
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed September 26, 2012

My husband and I went here on a Wednesday night to celebrate our anniversary (thanks to a Restaurant.com coupon). Although it was only $1 more, we decided against having the Rodizio De Churrasco (based on reviews stating that the meats would not turn over as fast if the restaurant isn't crowded) and ordered the NY Steak Chianti for 22.95 instead. The steak was "Grilled NY Steak topped with our Chianti wine demi glaze. Served with roasted garlic mashed potatoes and fried string onions" (I substituted asparagus for the onions). The potatoes, sauce and onions were very tasty, however, the meat was not anything special and on the tough side. I was surprised not to have received any rolls; the meal did come with a dinner salad, which was fine. The waiter, who could not have been nicer, informed us that there were 5 meats that evening for the Rodizio, whereas perhaps on the weekend a greater variety would be offered. There was only one other family in the noticeably empty restaurant. They ordered the Rodizio and it appeared as though a meat carver was frequently at their table. My husband summed up his view by stating that he rather have gone out for a hamburger.

Reviewed August 9, 2012 via mobile

Service was great. Food was bland at best. Not many people were there, I'm really surprised with the positive reviews.

Reviewed July 6, 2012

We first went there in March 2012 and since then it was much better. Went on a Thursday night which was not very busy at all which always worries me. Waiter was Glenn who took care of us with no issues at all and he kept the drinks filled all the time.

Salad bar as it was last time is small but very different. I ate only a salad and it was good. The meats came much quicker this time and were very good. A little of the pork was dried out but the steaks were wonderful. Would definitely go back again.

Reviewed June 1, 2012

My boyfriend and I went to Made in Brazil with a Groupon for the rodizio. Neither one of us had ever experienced this so we had no idea what to expect. We went on a Sunday afternoon, so it was not busy - maybe 2 other tables. We were quickly seated and greeted well. We received the menu and a cocktail menu. We both decided to get a cocktail since we were celebrating. Both drinks were delicious!

We told the waiter about the Groupon and he instructed us to help ourselves at the salad bar and gave us our "yes" and "no" cards. The salad bar wasn't as big as your traditional salad bar but when getting the Rodizio - there is no need to even get the salad bar! We didn't wait very long at all before the meat skewers starting coming out. Most of the meats were absolutely fantastic. Of course, each person has a different taste, so some better than others. My boyfriend LOVED the lamb and got seconds. I don't particularly enjoy lamb but thought it was good. The other meats however, were wonderful. The skirt steak was to die for!! There was a meat for everyones particular taste for sure!

The wait staff (meat servers, drink servers, host, waiters) were all so friendly and a pleasure to be around. They were all smiling which kept us smiling. Definitely satisfied our appetites and impressed us with great service.

We will definitely return to Made in Brazil. My sister and brother-in-law have dined here many times and only rave about the food and service.

Make sure you bring your appetite!!! If you liked one particular meat, ask them to bring you more, they will. Don't fill up on the salad bar! Great place !!

Reviewed May 21, 2012

Was very impressed with the service ! And food contrary to the other reviews would definitely return again ! The steak was cooked to perfection ! Compliments to the chef !

Will be back Thanks