All reviews full kitchen basketball court truck traffic industrial area bedroom suite complimentary breakfast small kitchen allentown west home away from home perfect stay nice pool business trip waffles dorney park definitely stay here again fresh fruit fitness center
Reviewed October 9, 2018

We had a king studio for 2 adults and 2 kids. Got a rollaway bed so both kids had their own. However, the pull out sofa was not comfortable, and the rollaway bed could not fit a 5'10" kid. I was exhausted but did not sleep well on the bed. Breakfast had alot of options and food was good. We were part of a soccer tourney and with dozens of kids running around, the staff was patient but did enforce the 10pm curfew. We've stayed there the past 5 years the same weekend and probably will again next year...

Date of stay: October 2018
  • Trip type: Traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Homewood Suites by Hilton
MelanieO971, Manager at Homewood Suites by Hilton Allentown-West/Fogelsville, responded to this reviewResponded November 8, 2018

Thanks for your loyalty. We are happy that we were able to accommodate the members of the soccer tournament! Looking forward to your return in 2019!

Reviewed October 2, 2018

Great hotel. Clean. Great breakfast. Very noisy if your room is on the highway side of the hotel. Ask for a rear room. Bed very comfortable. Like the mini kitchen area. Only negative was that the shower handle was not functional and needed repair. Apparently this was not the first time this had happened or been reported. Maybe they should consider replacing the old handles. Very inconvenient to want to begin showering and realize that you cannot turn on the water in the shower.

• Trip type: Traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Homewood Suites by Hilton
MelanieO971, Manager at Homewood Suites by Hilton Allentown-West/Fogelsville, responded to this reviewResponded October 9, 2018

Thank you for your review!

We are happy that you enjoyed most of your stay! We apologize that the shower handle was not working the way it should upon your arrival. We will work with the team to ensure that this does not occur in the future.

We hope should your travels bring you back to Allentown in the future you will stay with us again!

Reviewed October 2, 2018

I travel to Allentown about 3-4 times a year and stay a week each time for business. I usually stay at this Homewood because I like the suite with kitchen amenities. I'm not sure If I will be staying at this hotel in the future.

When I arrived, there was dirty dishes in the dishwasher, and the suite in general was just OK as far as cleanliness. Once you notice one or two things, you tend to look at everything--the outside of the tub was dirty, the corners of the bathroom floor were nasty. Housekeeping did the bare minimum to service my room each day--the bed was made and trash emptied...that was it. I'm generally a very tidy person, but was surprised that the bathroom sink wasn't wiped down, nothing swept, etc.

I see other reviews that give very good comments about the cleanliness. Maybe it was the housekeeper on duty in my area at the time, but based on my experience I would have to disagree.

I give kudos to the personnel working the front desk...very courteous.

• Trip type: Traveled on business
1  Thank Kristen W
MelanieO971, Manager at Homewood Suites by Hilton Allentown-West/Fogelsville, responded to this reviewResponded October 3, 2018

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience regarding our hotel. We agree with you whole-heartedly that cleanliness is 100% the most important thing in our suites. Please accept our sincerest apologies that your suite was not maintained the way it should have been. We have shared your comments with our team, and have taken strides in ensuring that this situation does not happen again.

We know that you are a loyal guest to the Homewood Suites. Please when you are back in the area, allow us the chance to earn your confidence again.

Reviewed September 28, 2018 via mobile

The hotel was very easy to get to. We had a really nice room. It had a full kitchen with full size appliances. The staff were very friendly. My grandkids really enjoyed the indoor pool. We would definitely stay there again.

Date of stay: August 2018
Trip type: Traveled with family
MelanieO971, Manager at Homewood Suites by Hilton Allentown-West/Fogelsville, responded to this reviewResponded October 2, 2018

Greetings and thank you for taking the time to give us such a wonderful review! We are happy you enjoyed all the amenities our full suites have to offer. It’s also wonderful to see your family took advantage of our indoor pool as well

We hope when you return to the Allentown area you will once again give us a try

Safe Travels!!

Reviewed September 21, 2018 via mobile

This is an extremely clean and well kept hotel. My room is nicer than many of the other "suites" I have stayed in and it feels like a nice cozy environment with the fireplace in the lobby. It is very welcoming. I will definitely seek out Homewood Suites in the future.

Trip type: Traveled on business
MelanieO971, Manager at Homewood Suites by Hilton Allentown-West/Fogelsville, responded to this reviewResponded September 24, 2018

Thank you so much for taking the time to review our hotel and giving your valued feedback. It’s wonderful to see that you enjoyed your stay and your suite was both clean and accommodating.

We hope when you are back in the Allentown area you will once again allow us to earn your business

Safe Travels