“Fun Night At The Ballgame”
Review of Coca-Cola Park

Coca-Cola Park
Ranked #1 of 32 things to do in Allentown
Reviewed August 26, 2018 via mobile

I took my family to the ball game and we were not disappointed. The stadium is a minor league ballpark but has all of the amenities of a major league stadium. The food was incredible with plenty of veggie options for my wife and I. There were tons of meat options as well being that we were in Bacon country. I had the veggie gyro and my wife had the falafel gyro.

This is also a very family friendly stadium. The kids zone kept my little ones very occupied and my but guy got some Iron Pigs (Phillies AAA affiliate) autographs.

A must do if in the area. Even if not a baseball fan, it's a great family activity that is very affordable.

1  Thank Craig S
"fun night"
"great seats"
"friday night"

Reviewed August 22, 2018

A group of ten of us attended a Saturday evening game (actually, it turned out to be a double-header due to a postponement the night before) in August. Access to parking was very easy, and cost $5.00. The stadium itself has a great atmosphere, especially because the staff are very friendly. There are plenty of food choices (my wife and I shared a pretty decent cheesesteak), and the beer selection is fair. Many of the food concessions are on a plaza on the right field side of the stadium, which is a nice and unusual touch. I loved the big Martin guitar over right field - great sponsorship by a local business. Because it was a double-header, they shot off fireworks between the games.

Reviewed August 20, 2018 via mobile

Had work picnic at the party porch. Great food, good service, and awesome seats. People where kind and considerate. They were other employers there and we were one happy group watching really good baseball

Date of experience: July 2018
Reviewed August 20, 2018

The Ironpigs Triple-A franchise of the Phillies doesn’t get any better. There isn’t a bad seat in this fabulous baseball park, ticket prices are very affordable and you don’t have to take out a loan to eat and drink. The staff and the venders are most cordial and the Ironpigs are always competitive. The promotions and entertainment throughout the game are very engaging and the fans are there to have a good time. Everybody is a winner at Coca-Cola Park.

See more reviews
Reviewed August 16, 2018

The stadium is fantastic with a great lay out and the prices on everything is very reasonable. The food is good and the lines were not long. Most of the staff was good and helpful. I did have a negative experience with one of the "security" workers. The worker saw something he didn't like and ran to address the problem but in doing so shoved his way between myself and a railing and proceeded to kick my beer which splashed a family seated below me.

I'm pretty sure there was no immiment danger of someone dying or getting hurt but this worker acted like he was Bruce WIllis in the movie Die Hard. He was oblivious to the fact he rammed into my legs or spilt my full beer. When the father of the family that got the beer shower complained to him he showed almost no remorse.

The good news is that the beer vendor gladly replaced my beer.

Date of experience: May 2018