Review Highlights
Coca Cola Park

A fun park to watch AAA baseball played by the Iron Pigs team. The Iron Pigs are the Phila... read more

Reviewed yesterday
Ken K
Allentown, Pennsylvania
via mobile
Great Family Environment!

We visit a few times a year with the kids as well as for just adults night. Food for everyone (even... read more

Reviewed 3 days ago
MLFEDERICI
Allentown, Pennsylvania
via mobile

All reviews iron pigs baseball game between innings minor league baseball philadelphia phillies great baseball great minor league bacon farm team love baseball center field lehigh valley home team behind home plate great family fun night great seats
Reviewed July 21, 2013

Went to an Iron Pigs game with my boyfriend, and even though I'm not a baseball fan, I had a great time. The park is clean, well organized, and easy to navigate. Parking and the walk from the car was well lit and safe. The fireworks at the end of the game were a great plus!

The only thing that could have made my night better is if there had been a wine option or two instead of all that beer.

Date of experience: July 2013
1  Thank Dori_Henn
Reviewed July 18, 2013

Coca-cola park is a great place to see a baseball game and to cheer on the Iron Pigs! The sightlines are good from just about anywhere, and you can't beat the cost for a family outing. Sure, beers are expensive, but they always are at a ballpark. There is stuff going on every inning and Fifi and Ferrous are always entertaining for the kids.

1  Thank hillyeee
Reviewed July 9, 2013

That says it. For less than the price of a movie ticket, you can see a good baseball club, sitting on a blanket in the grass. With the same ticket, you can watch from a variety of places (stand-up bars) along the pedestrian walkways. Go cart service to and from your car if you park far off (and if, like me, you are 3 innings or so late, they often are no longer charging for parking).

Bathrooms readily available, beer, Aw Shucks corn, too. If you're a Miller person, they don't have your brew--it's a Budweiser park. But, they do have the local brewpub, Brew Works, on tap.

Date of experience: April 2013
1  Thank ReadyToRelo
Reviewed July 5, 2013

I am gluten free, so let me start my saying that I was pleased to see gluten free beer available and gluten free food options!

The experience was great, the fans passionate, and the atmosphere full of fun!

We tour ballparks as a hobby, and truly enjoyed this one!
Read more at minorleaguersproject.com

Reviewed July 2, 2013

We love visiting Coca – Cola Park to see the Iron Pigs. Here you will find many food options some are surprisingly reasonably priced. You can serve your own ice cream make your own toppings, get steak sandwiches, hot dogs, pretzels, even a beef sandwich!

The men's bathrooms have been highlighted in the newspaper having games to play with ads. My boys love going to the bathroom at this park.

If you visit the souvenir shop don't expect to get any great buys. We were there on a cold night and I figured I would stop by the souvenir shop to purchase sweatshirts for my kids. Sweatshirts started at $45 each. The local Walmart has Iron Pigs gear at much more reasonable prices.

This park is very kid friendly. They offer a play area with a free jungle gym. There are also some games that you can play for a small fee depending on the day you visit.

If I were you, I would not hesitate to visit this beautiful facility.

1  Thank Whitehall123