Review Highlights
Baseball

Reviewed October 14, 2018
dhess127
Allentown, Pennsylvania
Nice park, mostly clean and friendly staff

Reviewed October 8, 2018
HippieMom333
Bethlehem, Pennsylvania
via mobile

All reviews iron pigs baseball game between innings minor league baseball philadelphia phillies great baseball bacon love baseball center field lehigh valley home team behind home plate great family great seats no bad seats fun night friday night
Reviewed October 14, 2018

Good entertainment for the money and it will now drain your bank account. Food is good and reasonably priced. Comfortable friendly night out and I have been there may times,

Reviewed October 8, 2018 via mobile

Nice park, mostly clean and friendly staff. Pretty busy with parking a bit far, but I think that's typical with a ballpark.

Reviewed October 2, 2018 via mobile

Great place for a fun family night at the ball park. Reasonably priced and good food for all tastes.

Reviewed October 2, 2018

The Iron Pigs are a blast! The food and park were outstanding! I would certainly frequent more often.

Reviewed September 30, 2018 via mobile

Great place to visit with friends and family. We always enjoy taking in a baseball game. The Iron Pigs AAA team for the Phillies play here.
Food choices great, activities for the kids between innings just an overall good time.

Reviewed September 30, 2018 via mobile

Great place to watch a baseball game . It’s not over the top expensive it’s well with family pricing , there’s really not a bad place to sit and watch the game I storing my recommend coming to a game here .

Reviewed September 2, 2018

Easy to get to, both ways in and out have roads with traffic lights. Lots of parking, and team store is open year round (even special hours on holidays such as Labor Day!) Has stamp for Baseball Pass-Port.

Reviewed August 29, 2018

We went to our first Iron Pigs game the other day and had a blast. Not only did the home team win, but it is obvious that the Iron Pigs organization takes a great deal of time, energy and creativity to make this a truly family friendly, child centered experience. The big stadium screen makes it easy to keep track of whose batting, and there is even better than average stadium food. I highly recommend this for kid's birthday parties and good family fun. The seat prices are also very reasonable.

1  Thank daanddo
Reviewed August 26, 2018 via mobile

I took my family to the ball game and we were not disappointed. The stadium is a minor league ballpark but has all of the amenities of a major league stadium. The food was incredible with plenty of veggie options for my wife and I. There were tons of meat options as well being that we were in Bacon country. I had the veggie gyro and my wife had the falafel gyro.

This is also a very family friendly stadium. The kids zone kept my little ones very occupied and my but guy got some Iron Pigs (Phillies AAA affiliate) autographs.

A must do if in the area. Even if not a baseball fan, it's a great family activity that is very affordable.

Reviewed August 22, 2018

A group of ten of us attended a Saturday evening game (actually, it turned out to be a double-header due to a postponement the night before) in August. Access to parking was very easy, and cost $5.00. The stadium itself has a great atmosphere, especially because the staff are very friendly. There are plenty of food choices (my wife and I shared a pretty decent cheesesteak), and the beer selection is fair. Many of the food concessions are on a plaza on the right field side of the stadium, which is a nice and unusual touch. I loved the big Martin guitar over right field - great sponsorship by a local business. Because it was a double-header, they shot off fireworks between the games.