All reviews desk person great budget hotel pet friendly hotel room was clean one night parking lot musikfest accommodations
Reviewed July 27, 2018

room had crumbs all over it. they was doing renovations. people were outside working early in the morning. think this hotel is over priced for all the noise and the room wasn't clean. it was a bad stay. and they took more money out of our account 4 days after we left. manager was suppose to call us back and still trying to reach him. and the front desk has no idea what they are doing. and this hotel is not pet friendly at all. bad customer service.

• Stayed: July 2018, traveled with family
1  Thank dontsayaword2003
Reviewed July 3, 2018

This hotel is DIRTY and SKETCHY.

There was a USED towel in our room when we arrived (at 11 pm, after a long day of driving). Also hairs and drops of urine on the toilet. So gross. Nothing in the room or the building felt clean. We were already in our pajamas so didn't bother calling to the apathetic employee at the front desk. I did address it with the manager the next morning. He said he would call me....never did. There were also sketchy people hanging around the back hotel entrance with the door propped open when we arrived. Did not feel safe at all.

Stayed: June 2018, traveled with family
Reviewed May 1, 2018

Staff was friendly, and the room was clean. They were doing renovations when I was there, and when I checked in around 6-630pm there was hammering in the room above me. It stopped by 7.. and I was leaving around 830am the hammering started again. Something to consider if you plan on sleeping in. Other than that I had a good stay and it was quiet.

• Stayed: April 2018, traveled solo
1  Thank Kenda L
Reviewed February 19, 2018

On the plus side, the hotel is very inexpensive, quiet location but conveniently located near major highways,(nothing walkable but short drive), included hot breakfast very good with variety of choices, recently renovated room with new mattress and fresh linens/towels (not old or threadbare), staff friendly and helpful. Downside: rooms very small, no rod to hang clothes, limited storage, somewhat musty smell, active construction constantly with workers always in halls, stairs, outside smoking, etc, seem to be some guests living there and always hanging out in lobby. Breakfast area decent size but always crowded and difficult at times to get a table - looked like construction workers maybe staying there and taking advantage of free breakfast. For the price paid, good value - this is definitely not a luxury resort so if your expectations are realistic you won't be disappointed.

• Stayed: February 2018, traveled with family
2  Thank dohligee
Reviewed January 31, 2018 via mobile

I have stayed at this hotel numerous times when I travel to PA. It is close to the interstate, restaurants and shops. It has recently undergone a facelift and the rooms are being updated as well. Rooms are clean, free breakfast in the morning and large rooms.

Stayed: December 2017, traveled as a couple