All reviews desk person great budget hotel pet friendly hotel room was clean one night parking lot musikfest accommodations
Reviewed October 2, 2017

We had a terrific stay here. The staff was very nice and helpful. Our check in / out went smooth. Our room was very nice and comfortable. Breakfast was fine to start off the morning. Easy to get to when traveling on Route 22.

• Stayed: September 2017, traveled as a couple
2  Thank 86MissyJ
Reviewed August 12, 2017 via mobile

Hotels were solidly booked around the festival in Bethlehem. We chose this hotel based on other reviews.
The woman behind the desk was professional and courteous when we arrived.
Our room is spotless! Everything has been cleaned and put in an orderly fashion. Not afraid to go barefoot in the room.
Would recommend this hotel to anyone staying in this area.

Stayed: August 2017, traveled as a couple
2  Thank Chris J
Reviewed August 10, 2017

Paid $76 plus tax for a room with two queen beds. As soon as we walked in the door, my daughter and I noticed a sweet odor similar to urine. It wasn't overpowering and she seemed to notice it more than I did. We couldn't locate the source of the smell and I happened to have a small spray bottle of linen/room spray, so we sprayed the carpet and that seemed to help. We were on the first floor facing the rear...with a good view of the garbage dumpsters and trash that didn't make it inside littering the shrubs under our windows.

The room looked fairly clean at first but bending down to plug in a phone charger in a power strip (not a lot of outlets) I noticed the carpet between the fridge and the tv stand/dresser hadn't been touched by a vacuum (some old peanuts lying on the floor, dust, other visible dirt) and there were stains on one of the comforters.

We weren't given a wifi password but found the unsecured guest wifi service on our phones. It disconnects as soon as you leave whatever page you're on and you have to search for it again and log in (by clicking on it). The staff has a secure wifi account. No card near tv listing channels, had to go searching for it and found a half sheet of paper in the Guest Services binder on the desk that listed channels that didn't come in....and none of the channels came in clearly (audio was fine, picture was fuzzy). The channel listing was out-of-date and HB0 didn't come in at all.

Breakfast is included in the room but given the state of the building and the irritated front desk staff we encountered at check-in, we weren't tempted to stay.

Room Tip: Ask to see room first, I wouldn't stay on first floor rear again for security reasons.
  • Stayed: August 2017, traveled with family
Reviewed August 9, 2017

The front desk was very slow in getting me a room...very inexperienced....they did honor my traveler coupon...maybe that was the reason.

Room was OK, clean, sort of remodeled. Better than average.

Breakfast was OK...they did not have it ready on time.

Check out was slow also.

• Stayed: August 2017, traveled on business
2  Thank Mike H
Reviewed July 17, 2017

That's what you get when you go "rate shopping". I don't know why Allentown is so expensive, it's not all that special...and certainly can't hold a candle to Harrisburg for the overnight stay..but I pushed the travel a bit and did one more hour on the road, stopping in Allentown this night. This night cost me close to $200 including taxes, and it was the lowest in the area. This hotel appears to be the lodging of choice of some local businesses, so lot of folks look like they stay their frequently, and for fairly long periods of time. Lots of people smoking in the parking lot, lot hanging around the lobby. The building is tired and out dated, the room just didn't feel clean..and I was glad to leave early the next morning. Lots of other choices in the area...I'll go that route next time.

• Stayed: May 2017, traveled solo