All reviews room was clean waffles father's day gentleman named assorted breads and pastries front desk boston pizza walking distance third floor the breakfast area mini fridge free breakfast busy highway decent stay non smoking room great place to stay water pressure
Reviewed December 13, 2017

Myself, my wife and my infant son stayed only 1 night on our trip to NY. The front desk staff member (Dave) was eager to help me unload the vehicle as I had quite a lot. He gave me some yogurt for my son as he was getting a little fussy and explained there will be fruit out all night if needed. He was very informative and was extremely nice. Dave was very personable and because of our 1 night stay and how we were treated, we will be staying there again if we drive that route again.

Room Tip: 2nd floor was quiet for our stay.
  • Stayed: December 2017, traveled with family
Stacy F, Front Office Manager at Sleep Inn Allentown, responded to this reviewResponded December 20, 2017

Todd, thank you for taking the time to leave us this great review! I have already shared your kind words with Dave and he also thanks you. I hope you and your family have a great holiday and we look forward to seeing you again in the future!

Reviewed December 4, 2017

Great service, very friendly staff, very good free breakfast (crispy bacon) plenty of charging stations in room, hot showers, clean room, safe parking...Close to Macungie, Bethlehem, Allentown....I would definitely stay again!

Room Tip: I always ask for non smoking.
  • Stayed: December 2017, traveled on business
Reviewed November 8, 2017

I stayed here for one night while attending a conference at Muhlenberg College. It took a little longer than I expected to get back and forth but it wasn't a problem. Everyone was friendly, the room was clean and comfortable, and there's really not anything to complain about. Typical Sleep Inn experience.

• Stayed: October 2017, traveled on business
Reviewed October 25, 2017

Midway through our trek from Knoxville to Cape Cod we were lucky enough to find the Allentown Sleep Inn to spend the night. Everything about it was positive. Dave at the front desk was friendly and accommodating. The two rooms we had were clean and quiet. Everything worked properly and the beds were comfortable. Breakfast was better than many "free" breakfasts I've had. The waffles were a treat. The experience was so good we stayed again on the way back to Knoxville.

• Stayed: October 2017, traveled with friends
Reviewed October 20, 2017

My husband & I were traveling home to TN from Maine and needed an overnight stay after a long day in traffic. This hotel got good reviews so we pulled in. In my exhaustion, I booked a room for the wrong date. Almost in tears realizing what I had done, Phillip, at the front desk, jumped into action, called Choice Hotels for me and got the reservation changed. He is my hero! The hotel is very nice, clean, and inviting. We are very thankful to have found it!

Room Tip: accessible to I78, some fast food and a Cracker Barrel close. Free breakfast & wifi.
  • Stayed: October 2017, traveled as a couple