“Good Homestyle Food”

Harold's Inn
Ranked #1 of 50 Restaurants in Aliquippa
Cuisines: American, Bar
Good for: Large groups, Bar scene, Families with children, Kids
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
“Good Homestyle Food”
Reviewed March 6, 2012

Good food at good prices and a great portion. Nice surroundings good wait staff.

• Visited March 2012

WEIRTON
“Best Wings”
Reviewed December 30, 2011

Best chicken wings! It is a little out of the way but the seasoning on their wings can't be beat!

pittsburgh, pa
“Very nice experience from start to finish”
Reviewed September 12, 2011

Service was personal, and very refreshing. Place was clean, and food was absolutely delicious!!
If it wasnt so far from my home, I would go once a week!!!

Cajun wings are fantastic!

• Visited September 2011
Aliquippa, Pennsylvania
“at least make it look like you're not measuring your portions”
Reviewed November 13, 2010

Waited at the hostess stand for what felt like 5 minutes before someone even greeted us and finally took us to a table. Waitress wasnt very pleasant & seemed to have more important things to do... like bs'ing with other co-workers... then answer menu questions of customers. I watched another of this waitresses tables sit for 10 min before they were ever even asked what they wanted to drink.
I ordered a cup of "homemade" wedding soup with my meal. It was the smallest cup of soup i've ever seen and was truly like eating from a measuring cup! It was only warmed, not very good, and it cost $2.99! Truthfully when I ordered the soup I didnt even look at the cost, was just happy to see "homemade" wedding soup... I could of had better quality & portion from a can... and it would have cost less!
When you request mayonaise or any other condiment besides ketchup, they bring it to you in the smallest little paper cup & truly only measures a 1/2 teaspoon. I'm sorry, but its a joke & just plain rude to serve a 1/2 teaspoon of mayonaise for a 6 inch steak hoagie... that really didnt taste all that great but sure did cost $8.50! And to not even be asked when we ordered if we wanted/needed any condiments.... and then not come around again for 10+ min after serving the food to see if we needed anything... so much for a hot meal.
Nice having "free refills" on soft drinks... but we would sit there for long periods of time, no waitress to be seen... and have to ask for a refill... and again was made felt that we were inconviencing her.... then wait even longer for the drink to finally arrive.
Being so badly overpriced, letting your skimping & cut backs show through your rediculous presentation, poor quality, poor & unfriendly & unhelpful service... really is amazing that this place is still business.

1 Thank jcb1111
pittsburgh
“Horrible Entrees And Appetizers Sea Bass Looked Like McDonalds Filet Of Fish”
Reviewed March 13, 2010

Ordered the "baked" chilean sea bass "$18.99. Instead I got a deep fried piece of haddock that looked and tasted like a Mcdonalds filet o fish. I also ordered the nine layer dip appetizer which was terrible. I could not tell what I was even eating "looked like tuna". My wife ordered the lagastino pasta and the waitress dropped it on her lap ruining her pants with the red cream sauce. The waitress did not even say sorry. I will never recomend this esablishment to anyone for dinner service.

2 Thank cakejob12

Been to Harold's Inn? Share your experiences!