“A Family Tradition”

Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Reservations
Atlanta, Ga
“A Family Tradition”
Reviewed May 28, 2014

We've enjoyed meals here for over 30 years, and the quality of the food, atmosphere and service have always been top notch. I moved away from the area years ago, but when I come back to visit, I try to get here at least once. The original owner retired, but I've been told he's thinking of coming back to the business, and that could only make things even better.

• Visited March 2014
3 Thank Lona_8

Aliquippa, Pennsylvania
“Local dining place the family enjoys”
Reviewed April 15, 2014

Our family frequently visits this local restaurant on the weekend for dinner.

The dining experience has always been very good.

They have a wide choice on the menu, but our favorite is the Lobster Kettle.

The place has been around for a long time and I would recommend you give it a try.

• Visited March 2014
“Great food with a great atmosphere!”
Reviewed February 17, 2014

This is our my/our favorite restaurants in Beaver County. We have been here multiple times! We currently visited this restaurant on Valentines Day and it was awesome! The steaks here are always big tender and juicy no matter how you asked the to be cooked or at least with me ordering mine at medium rare and my girlfriend order hers at medium well! The side dishes are delicious as well! They have the best steak around in my opinion! The other great thing about this place is the salad bar! I love it here. Its always clean, never messy with food spilling into other food like other salad bars and its always fresh! The last thing we love is the atmosphere its never filled with loud people and you can actually talk to one another with out yelling across the table. Then again maybe I'm used to places like the Texas Roadhouse. The only thing that maybe not so good is some of the dishes maybe just a tad over priced but the salad bar you can get with any entrée probably makes up for it if you love a nice salad!

• Visited February 2014
Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
“Disappointing First Visit”
Reviewed August 24, 2013

Recommended by friends, this was a less than wonderful experience. Service was off, our server brought hubbys soup with his dinner, "forgot" ....my salad did not come out until I asked for it, after my dinner was served....no apology. Our dinners..."The Mariner" was enjoyed by my husband, but overpriced at $25.99 for what he received. I had the Greek pasta, which was a lot of pasta and very little else. I had to ask for Feta cheese, and the olives instead of being kalamata were plain black olives. Manager stopped by and we chatted about our experience, and he comped our drinks. I told him we will give hime a second change and we will, but I don't think this will go on my favorites list.

Visited August 2013
Beaver Falls, Pennsylvania
“What a selection!”
Reviewed June 21, 2013

They have such a great selection of items. Have had a small wedding reception, business lunches and romantic dinners there. Have been very happen with the service and the food every time. The atmosphere is great, very inviting.

Visited May 2013