“Excellent service with retro feel”
Review of Dave's Diner

Dave's Diner
Ranked #3 of 6 Restaurants in Adamstown
Cuisines: American
Description: Dave's Diner serves up the good ole' American classics. We are a local spot that serves up great food and great service. We have a fantastic breakfast special and lots of great tasting items on our menu that will satisfy any palate. Stop in for breakfast, lunch, or dinner and have yourself a delicious home cooked meal.
Denver, Pennsylvania
“Excellent service with retro feel”
Reviewed July 12, 2014 via mobile

Came here in the in-between time where they serve both lunch and breakfast and it was not busy. Have been here before in the early morning and had to wait, but not long. Service was wonderful; our waitress gave us her recommendations and any question we had she either answered right away or found out the answer and relayed it back to us. Food was wonderful. We knew about the cash-only policy so that didn't bother us.

Visited July 2014

Maryland
“A great stop after antiquing”
Reviewed June 11, 2014

This is the second time I have eaten at Dave's. We got there a little close to closing time so they were out of the chicken pot pie my sister was looking forward to. Our waitress was so friendly and suggested I try the soup. It was outstanding. I also had a tuna fish sandwich on toast, which was stuffed full of tuna salad. After her initial disappointment, my sister decided on a hamburger and it was cooked just as she asked. All in all, it was just a fun stop and the food was delicious. I'll be back.

• Visited June 2014
“Always a good choice”
Reviewed April 27, 2014 via mobile

We went back because we always had good food and service. We were not disappointed. Totally recommends if you are in Adamstown area.

Phoenixville, Pennsylvania
“What a nice surprise!”
Reviewed February 10, 2014

We went to Dave's Diner after antiquing. (Our Garmin couldn't find it, so it was pure luck that we saw it.) The waitress was very nice. I had the roasted chicken sandwich with a side salad. The salad was AWESOME. The chicken sandwich was a little over cooked, I thought, but not outrageously so. And, because I had asked about the soup, she also brought me a little shooter to taste it. Now, that was some good soup! My husband ordered the roasted chicken salad, and he was very impressed with the quality of the ingredients. We would definitely go back!

One quick note: I am pretty sure it's cash only, so plan accordingly.

• Visited February 2014
2 Thank Kate F
“Best diner in Adamstown pa”
Reviewed February 9, 2014 via mobile

Small retro looking building. Staff is very friendly, food is really good. They close early afternoon so try to catch them for breakfast or lunch.
Try the pulled chicken sandwich: it is really good.
If you are antiquing, don't miss to have lunch at Dave's diner