“Good steak in the middle of lancaster county”

Stoudt's Black Angus Restaurant & Brew Pub
Ranked #2 of 6 Restaurants in Adamstown
Cuisines: Gastropub
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Lunch, Reservations
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Lunch, Reservations
Reviewed August 12, 2014

I am sure there are lots of teak houses in Lancaster but I refer the Stoudts Black Angus restaurant. Easy to get to. Food was really good they go out of their way to accommodate anything you want to make a change too. I must say the NY strip was done to perfection for my taste. reservations are suggested but not required. You have a choice of the eclectic dinning room or the pub with very comfortable chairs!. Bathrooms are a little weird with their choice of décor but this is Lancaster.

There are newer reviews for Stoudt's Black Angus Restaurant & Brew Pub

Reviewed August 11, 2014

Their wheat beer was excellent

Ordered a rib eye , not marbled parts were dry wonder if they gave me a sirloin, I think so

For 30 dollars a very poor value

Would I eat there again yes a beer and a sandwich, no way for dinner

Top it off with a cold potato and Luke warm veg, nope beer and a sandwich only

Reviewed August 3, 2014

The food here was excellent. Since Stoudts is known for beef, we ordered burgers and "cheese steaks". The flavor was amazing! Got the beer sampler and really enjoyed the different options. Get the sampler if you are a beer person. Ordered the Fat Dog Chocolate cake to take home and enjoyed that too. Our server was very friendly but definitely needed help. I saw other servers milling around and eventually another helped her. I'm not sure if she had too many tables or what the problem was but we were waiting a long time for service, then between drinks, meal, dessert and check- it was an eternity. She apologized each time she did stop at our table, which was nice that she acknowledged that the service was slow. The service was the reason that I can't give Stoudts more stars. We ate here a few years ago and the service was slow then too (different server) so it could just be a laid back place. 2 hours is just a long time for a sandwich, drinks and a to-go dessert. So- go, enjoy the mean and take your time.

Reviewed August 2, 2014 via mobile

Stoudt's was well ahead of the craft beer movement. Founded by a husband and wife, Carol Stoudt maybe the first female craft brew master.

If in the area, stop by for a wide array of beers and great food. The atmosphere inside is also worth the visit.

Reviewed July 31, 2014

German or not, you would not expect high quality Sauerkraut and Bratwurst in a place quite off the main stream. But it is served here, and, guys, we know what real Kraut and Bratwurst is about! And there is more beyond! Like excellent (I mean excellent) beef and burgers. Not to forget the great beer, brewed on the premises. All in all, as you may have figured in the meantime, a real treat ! And all of this, a great place to be, cozy, familiar, and warm. And the service is absolutely great as well. Do not miss when you're in the area !