Renningers Antique and Collectors Market
Review Highlights
prices too high

We enjoy Antigue lane and love a bargain but in Renningers the prices are way too high and vendors... read more

Reviewed October 4, 2018
BOOKSBYDEBRA
Mastic Beach, New York
Actual Antiques

Renningers has many booths of actual antiques. Lots of flea markets these days are full of yard... read more

Reviewed May 20, 2018
Arrowhuntr
Allentown, Pennsylvania
via mobile

All reviews worth the trip great place to shop fresh air all kinds cool stuff extravaganza dealers sunday vendors collectibles items flea things bargain crap april sale
Reviewed June 19, 2017

Don't bother if looking for real antiques. Went on a Sunday and half the vendors were draped closed. Agree with previous poorer reviews. Junky and dingy. Also, not air conditioned so take a fan if you do go. Many nicer malls and stores in the area. Would rate this one at the bottom.

Date of experience: June 2017
Reviewed May 29, 2017 via mobile

Great place to shop for that unique antique you might be looking for. Well known world wide! Has a wide variety of items from glass to furniture.

Date of experience: May 2017
Reviewed May 6, 2017

We went there at the end of April of 2017. The reason I'm rating it four stars is because some of the vendors inside had their stuff covered and we couldn't see it. And, I thought there was suppose to be a lot of vendors outside also. But, they only had plants outside that we could see. Maybe it was just the wrong time of the year.

That being said, lots of variety and different levels on the prices. Depends on what you're looking for. They had a bathroom which is always a good thing. There is a few places to order something to eat. I didn't eat there so don't know the prices. Plenty of parking.

I'm not positive about this but not sure they are open except on Sunday's. The one time last year we went antiquing they were closed on a Saturday. I know they are open on Sunday's. There are lots more antique stores along the same road if you drive further.

Date of experience: April 2017
1  Thank BarbA1
Reviewed April 26, 2017 via mobile

If you cannot find it here, they didn't make it! Outdoor and indoor prices are negotiable. Come at daybreak to enjoy the outdoor dealers; they are packing up by 10 a.m. This is one of the few places left in America to truly enjoy antique shopping as it was meant to be.

Date of experience: April 2017
1  Thank gnd46gnd
Reviewed March 7, 2017

We used to come here a lot when I was a kid, about 35 years ago. I was excited to make my first return visit in 20 years but was kind of disappointed. Most of the items were on the more junky side; there was one vendor with some higher end antiques, but most dealers like that seem to have migrated to the Black Angus down the street. I think this would be much better in the summer when there are outdoor vendors as well.

Date of experience: March 2017