“Great antique place.”

Renningers Antique and Collectors Market
Ranked #2 of 10 things to do in Adamstown
Reviewed May 6, 2017

We went there at the end of April of 2017. The reason I'm rating it four stars is because some of the vendors inside had their stuff covered and we couldn't see it. And, I thought there was suppose to be a lot of vendors outside also. But, they only had plants outside that we could see. Maybe it was just the wrong time of the year.

That being said, lots of variety and different levels on the prices. Depends on what you're looking for. They had a bathroom which is always a good thing. There is a few places to order something to eat. I didn't eat there so don't know the prices. Plenty of parking.

I'm not positive about this but not sure they are open except on Sunday's. The one time last year we went antiquing they were closed on a Saturday. I know they are open on Sunday's. There are lots more antique stores along the same road if you drive further.

1  Thank BarbA1
"crap"
"april"
"sale"

Reviewed April 26, 2017 via mobile

If you cannot find it here, they didn't make it! Outdoor and indoor prices are negotiable. Come at daybreak to enjoy the outdoor dealers; they are packing up by 10 a.m. This is one of the few places left in America to truly enjoy antique shopping as it was meant to be.

1  Thank gnd46gnd
Reviewed March 7, 2017

We used to come here a lot when I was a kid, about 35 years ago. I was excited to make my first return visit in 20 years but was kind of disappointed. Most of the items were on the more junky side; there was one vendor with some higher end antiques, but most dealers like that seem to have migrated to the Black Angus down the street. I think this would be much better in the summer when there are outdoor vendors as well.

1  Thank Joelamountain
Reviewed February 15, 2017 via mobile

If you love to rummage through lots of stuff to find your diamond in the rough you're in the right place. Fun place to walk around. Whether you're looking for something specific or just hoping to happen upon something neat this is your place. Friendly vendors make your day complete.