“Items for a flea market overpriced”

Rennigers Antique and Collectors Market
Ranked #2 of 10 things to do in Adamstown
Reviewed May 29, 2013

We love coming here and don't get to do so too much because it is only open on Sunday. Vendors don't stay in their booths and prices are well over market value. If they want to sell more they need to price items to go with the economy.

3  Thank Robin P
There are newer reviews for Rennigers Antique and Collectors Market

Reviewed April 11, 2013

We only had time to visit one antique market in the area and from what I had read this seemed to be the best one in the area. Oh my goodness was it ever HUGE! We were barely able to make a dent in the amount of items being displayed. I saw many interesting items and would love to come back when we have more time. If you are looking for something and can't find it here I don't think it could be found anywhere. It almost seemed like a small town inside with many of the vendors talking to each other like they had know each other for years, which is probably because they had. It was a very pleasant experience and I am sure we will go back.

Reviewed February 25, 2013

I had so much fun here! I wasn't sure what to expect, but I found plenty. I had been told to get there pre-Dawn for deals outside, but I went in the winter so there were few outside tables. No need to go before 8 when it's cold. Sometimes you have to dig, but that's part of the fun. There are a few places to get snacks/lunch; I recommend the pumpkin soup at the soup stand. You may want to pack a snack so you don't have to waste time eating! I can't wait to go back!

1  Thank Phebe T
Reviewed January 28, 2013

There are lots of stands, but very little in the way of high quality merchandise. In good weather, there are outdoor stands. They set up at 7 a.m. and if things are slow, they leave before noon. This place is purely "hit and miss" - mostly miss!!

3  Thank luvroma2
Reviewed January 24, 2013

We can get lost in this place. It really is that big and fun too! It is close to several other antique markets.