“Very Clean & Quaint”

Add it.
Neufeldt's Restaurant
Ranked #1 of 7 Restaurants in Aumsville
Reviewed August 24, 2016

What a nice little diner here in Aumsville. Awesome burgers and the shakes are delivered in the tin with plenty to share or enjoy seconds and thirds! Marionberry is my favorite. They have all the favorite diner menu items too. Stop in here next time you are on your way to or from Central Oregon! It's not far off the highway and well worth it.

Reviewed July 7, 2016

This is a small restaurant that serves typical American food. It's a clean and new restaurant, but nothing fancy. There is a good variety of items on the menu. The wait staff is friendly and helpful.

My soup and sandwich were good, and my 3 companions were happy with their meals. The beef vegetable soup was very good.

The only disappointment was the dessert. They said the pies are home-made, so I and a companion ordered Marionberry pies. The filling was not sweet or flavorful, and we suspect that the berries were out of a can.

The menu lists a milkshake for $6.25. I didn't try one, but at that price, I hope they are good.

I wouldn't go out of my way to eat here, but if you are in the area and need to eat, the restaurant is fine.

Reviewed June 27, 2016 via mobile

The wait staff were patient and helpful.

The food was average diner cuisine, some was even hot when we got it.

Chili was not too bad. Ham Ruben was good, could have used some mustard. Kids liked the chicken strips. The lettuce was brownish in the salad.

We've had worse, but most likely will not be back.

Reviewed June 9, 2016

Came here for lunch on the way to Sunriver. We were hungry, and this happened to be the most immediately available place along Highway 22 at the time. First impression was not great upon arriving at the place, but, again, we were hungry. We were seated immediately, and the staff was friendly and welcoming. Our server, Jessica, was fantastic. My wife ordered the the French Dip and was only able to eat one-fourth of it because the beef was too dry. I think she would have eaten less, but, again, we were hungry, so she really needed sustenance. I had ordered the clam strips, and I enjoyed them. They were average flavor, and I had no complaints. The accompanying french fries were decent.

As at least one other reviewer mentioned, there are quite a few flies in the restaurant, so it gets rather tiring having to waive your arms around throughout your meal.

Reviewed May 13, 2016

While on the road home if I don't want to cook, I can always get a good meal here and have pleasant service. Never too crowded but NEVER empty.