“So So”

Add it.
Neufeldt's Restaurant
Ranked #1 of 7 Restaurants in Aumsville
Reviewed June 27, 2016 via mobile

The wait staff were patient and helpful.

The food was average diner cuisine, some was even hot when we got it.

Chili was not too bad. Ham Ruben was good, could have used some mustard. Kids liked the chicken strips. The lettuce was brownish in the salad.

We've had worse, but most likely will not be back.

Reviewed June 9, 2016

Came here for lunch on the way to Sunriver. We were hungry, and this happened to be the most immediately available place along Highway 22 at the time. First impression was not great upon arriving at the place, but, again, we were hungry. We were seated immediately, and the staff was friendly and welcoming. Our server, Jessica, was fantastic. My wife ordered the the French Dip and was only able to eat one-fourth of it because the beef was too dry. I think she would have eaten less, but, again, we were hungry, so she really needed sustenance. I had ordered the clam strips, and I enjoyed them. They were average flavor, and I had no complaints. The accompanying french fries were decent.

As at least one other reviewer mentioned, there are quite a few flies in the restaurant, so it gets rather tiring having to waive your arms around throughout your meal.

Reviewed May 13, 2016

While on the road home if I don't want to cook, I can always get a good meal here and have pleasant service. Never too crowded but NEVER empty.

Reviewed April 8, 2016

Food was very good. Service let little to be desired. Flys were every were. It was pretty gross. I had the open face turkey,mash,cranberry it was great. Hubby had meatloaf he said mine meatloaf was better. our son loved his peanut butter milkshake.

Reviewed January 25, 2016

We stopped in for a small bite on a road trip. Clean as a whistle and the staff were falling all over us to be friendly and helpful

I wish their chicken fried steak was pan fried and after I mentioned it the chef quickly agreed to make it that way for me. Got a good, real, old fashioned shake for the road

The homemade pie looked great but we were just to stuffed