Every year, three of us girls from Lake Tahoe (another major tourist area!), come up to Ashalnd in mid-October for a week of theatre, shopping, seeing family and just plain hanging out. We ALWAYS stay at the Ashland Hills Hotel in a first floor suite with access to the courtyard. When we first started coming, the old hotel was still in operation, but the two room suites work perfectly for the three of us. They are quiet, clean and feature a HUGE bathroom which is perfect for three women and all their "stuff". We especially like having the mini-kitchen and the sink and vanity outside of the bathroom as well. We literally move in and couldn't be happier unless the sofa beds were a bit more comfortable - perhaps they will be replaced soon? (We bring an air mattress and put that down on the sofa bed mattress - helps a lot.) The price is also right for us (retired teachers; not rolling in dough) and I hope it doesn't climb a lot due to the remodeling of the other buildings. We'd HATE to stay anywhere else! We will be up to see you next week - can't wait! Marsha, Lenty and Monica.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Nestled on a quiet side of town and just 3 miles from downtown Ashland this 14-acre property boasts panoramic mountain views, intimate courtyard patio, a seasonal outdoor pool and jacuzzi, as well as two tennis courts. Experience an uplifting 1970s retro-modern, timeless design, comfortable furnishings and over 160 spacious guest rooms and suites. Our guests enjoy complimentary continental breakfast, wireless Internet and parking. It's a perfect destination for families, business travelers, and anyone coming to explore this part of Oregon. Its location offers easy access to all the treasures and attractions of our region, including pristine mountain lakes, charming Ashland with the renowned Oregon Shakespeare Festival, and a fantastic dining scene. Just a short drive from the numerous golf courses, local wineries, hiking, biking, jet boat trips, rafting, fishing, bird watching and skiing. We are also excited to now offer our on-site restaurant, Luna Cafe and Mercantile. Serving specialty coffee and fresh baked items for sale from 8am - 11am, and then serving a full menu for lunch and dinner from 11am - 9pm. While you are Orbiting Ashland we hope you land at Luna! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Travelocity, Expedia, Orbitz, Priceline, Cheap Tickets, Hotwire, Cancelon and getaroom.com so you can book your Ashland Hills Hotel & Suites reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Village Suites At Ashland Hills Hotel Ashland
- The Village Hotel Ashland Hills
- Windmill Inn Of Ashland