When we checked in to the hotel, we got a warm smile and got offered breakfast services right away! We went into the hotel, and there was ugly green carpet, but nonetheless a comfortable couch to lounge on! The bathrooms are very nice and the bedrooms are exceptional! The only complaint I have is that there is no thermostat to stop the AC to stop going on and off every few hours. However, I just listened to music and got to sleep right away! I loved the balcony and the fridge! We went to a different spa than they offered in the hotel, but there was another one that we went to and it was lovely! The pull-out was a bit uncomfortable according to our youngest member, a nine-year-old. However, the TV stations were more than we could ever ask for! It was lovely.
All in all, there are some things that could be improved.
~More than a bagel for breakfast
~New carpet- although that won't happen anytime soon, but I almost like it because it gives it an old-timey look haha : )
Other than that, it was an excellent stay on the third floor! Bravo for the service!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Nestled on a quiet side of town and just 3 miles from downtown Ashland this 14-acre property boasts panoramic mountain views, intimate courtyard patio, a seasonal outdoor pool and jacuzzi, as well as two tennis courts. Experience an uplifting 1970s retro-modern, timeless design, comfortable furnishings and over 160 spacious guest rooms and suites. Our guests enjoy complimentary continental breakfast, wireless Internet and parking. It's a perfect destination for families, business travelers, and anyone coming to explore this part of Oregon. Its location offers easy access to all the treasures and attractions of our region, including pristine mountain lakes, charming Ashland with the renowned Oregon Shakespeare Festival, and a fantastic dining scene. Just a short drive from the numerous golf courses, local wineries, hiking, biking, jet boat trips, rafting, fishing, bird watching and skiing. We are also excited to now offer our on-site restaurant, Luna Cafe and Mercantile. Serving specialty coffee and fresh baked items for sale from 8am - 11am, and then serving a full menu for lunch and dinner from 11am - 9pm. While you are Orbiting Ashland we hope you land at Luna! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Orbitz, Priceline and Travelocity so you can book your Ashland Hills Hotel & Suites reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Village Suites At Ashland Hills Hotel Ashland
- The Village Hotel Ashland Hills
- Windmill Inn Of Ashland