Bard's Inn(Ashland)(Great Value!)
$146
Plaza Inn & Suites at Ashland Creek(Ashland)(Great Value!)
$147
Holiday Inn Express Ashland(Ashland)(Great Value!)
$128
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of $144/night.

Best Western Windsor Inn(Ashland)(Great Value!)
$122
Flagship Inn(Ashland)(Great Value!)
$97
Green Springs Inn(Ashland)(Great Value!)
$115
$999
Comfort Inn & Suites Ashland(Ashland)(Great Value!)
Stratford Inn(Ashland)
All reviewstennis courtsluna restaurantmid centurycontinental breakfastspacious suiteyogurthard boiled eggslarge propertywatch tvpool and jacuzziwould definitely stay here againpancake machinewould highly recommend this hotelliving areafitness centergreat place to staysitting room
Reviewed July 22, 2013

Again, not "5 stars" as in the Four Seasons, but in terms of value and enjoyment, it could not get any better. We are traveling with a small dog, so lodging choices are limited. This hotel had an immaculate quiet room, good quality furnishings, a lovely courtyard, HUGE pet area, and the best mattress we have slept on EVER. Our King room was a suite, with mini kitchen. Really appreciate having two sinks, one outside the shower/toilet area. Also, the bedroom had doors to truly separate it from the bath and the living area, with tv's in both rooms.

Breakfast delivered at our requested time was great - very simple, but also very portable. We could drink our coffee and eat some toast, then take the fruit and granola bars with us for a snack. Complimentary WSJ and local paper was a nice touch.

Took about five minutes to drive downtown. The desk clerk was knowledgeable about parking for OSF, and gave good dining advice. This is a clean, safe, comfortable hotel, and you get much more than you paid for. I was picking wild blackberries while my dog ran around in the pet area!

No pool is probably a deal-breaker for families, as it was very hot in Ashland. On the other hand, if you prefer a hotel that is not overrun with traveling teams of 12-year-old softball players, this is the place for you :-)

Room Tip: We didn't have a courtyard view, but if you are on the first floor with a courtyard view you can sit outside and enjoy your morning coffee in a very lovely setting.
2  Thank veggiejan
AshlandRep, Manager at Ashland Hills Hotel & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded August 6, 2013

"Stay Here!"

Dear TripAdvisor Guest,
Thank you very much for your positive comments. We are very pleased that you enjoyed your stay with us and will let our staff know about your experience.

We are glad that you were able to enjoy our beautiful grounds and the comfort of the mattress in your room. Our front desk will also be recognized in being able to provide you with their knowledge about the area. We are always pleased to do whatever we can to make sure that our guests enjoy their stay while here in Ashland.

We are pleased to announce that we have plans that include renovating and opening the entire property with over 200 guest rooms, a conference center, a restaurant and lounge in June 2014, and most importantly the Pool and Hot tub area as well. In the meantime, we hope our guests enjoy all-suites building that overlooks beautiful hills of Ashland.

We look forward to welcoming you back next year and enjoying our newly remodeled property.

Ashland Hills Hotel & Suites.

Reviewed July 15, 2013

The room was clean and nicely furnished. The staff were friendly and helpful. Close to the freeway,and just a mile from downtown Ashland. The view from our balcony was spectacular. The mattress was soft and comfortable. We really enjoyed our stay.

1  Thank Kevin W
Reviewed July 9, 2013

We spent several days at the Ashland Hills Hotel around the 4th of July 2013. The rooms are Suites and very spacious,come equipped with a frig, microwave, toaster and a coffeemaker ( mini kitchen) that came in handy. Every morning they deliver a basket with either toast or english muffins with butter, marjorine, banana , orange, two bottles of Tropicana OJ, some jelly packets and two granola bars. This is because they do not yet have a restaurant on the premises. Our stay was uneventful and the hotel is very comfortable with plenty of free parking and the use of free bicycles. The scenery is breahtaking and once they open the new wing which will probably have a restaurant and a swimming pool Ithink this will make this hotel GREAT. When we inquired about shuttle pick up by the hotel they told us to call Cascade Limo Airport Shuttle, in Ashland Oregon, at (541)488-1998. I called Cascade a couple of days before our arrival, gave them my flight information, and asked the usual questions and I found them very accommodating, reasonably priced and friendly. When the plane landed the owner of Cascade Limo called me and told me where she was parked and asked if we needed any help retrieving our lugage. That was very nice to hear that she would come and help me with our luggage, and she did. I was so thrilled when she told me about the history and showed me some highlights of Ashland when we traveled to our hotel. Since she was so accommodating I immediately scheduled her to pick me up on my departure day. On my departure day her husband picked us up and took us to the airport, even helped us into the terminal and made sure we were as settled as one could be berfore being looked over by the TSA. I tell you if you are going to Medford or Ashland you should call Cascade Limo, they are great.

Room Tip: We found our rooms facing the hills and farms to be very scenic.
3  Thank Sam847
Reviewed July 9, 2013

I tend to go to Ashland three to four times a year. I love the city and I loved the hotel, The Windmill Suites. Anyways, without much notice, I found myself in Ashland a week or two ago. In need of a hotel I went to the location of my favorite hotel only to find that it had changed to the Ashland Hills Hotel. While the people were familiar, the hotel was missing something and the price seemed a bit bloated from what I remembered. This leaves me questioning if I will ever return to the skeleton of my favorite hotel. I wish the new ownership the best of luck, but I might end up going elsewhere.

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled on business
2  Thank Al B

Dear TripAdvisor Guest,

Thank you very much for your review. We appreciate the feedback that you have provided. Our family-owned company has just purchased this property that has been partially closed for the last 5 years. Changes are being applied daily and any customer feedback is always very appreciated.

Our plans include renovating and opening the entire property with over 200 guest rooms, a conference center, a restaurant and lounge in June 2014. In the meantime, we hope our guests enjoy all-suites building that overlooks beautiful hills of Ashland. We look forward to welcoming you back next year and enjoying our newly remodeled Ashland Hills Hotel & Suites.

Ashland Hills Hotel

Reviewed July 8, 2013

Wow. What a find. We loved the suite. The decor is very attractive. Extremely comfortable bed, nice sitting room, microwave and fridge. The staff is exceptionally helpful, too. It's only $ 120 a night in the summer, less in the off season. I like being a little distance from all the hustle and bustle of the downtown. This is just off highway 5 on the east side. Loved it and will return next year.

Room Tip: The first floor rooms are the best because they open onto a beautiful large garden.
  • Stayed: June 2013, traveled as a couple