Again, not "5 stars" as in the Four Seasons, but in terms of value and enjoyment, it could not get any better. We are traveling with a small dog, so lodging choices are limited. This hotel had an immaculate quiet room, good quality furnishings, a lovely courtyard, HUGE pet area, and the best mattress we have slept on EVER. Our King room was a suite, with mini kitchen. Really appreciate having two sinks, one outside the shower/toilet area. Also, the bedroom had doors to truly separate it from the bath and the living area, with tv's in both rooms.
Breakfast delivered at our requested time was great - very simple, but also very portable. We could drink our coffee and eat some toast, then take the fruit and granola bars with us for a snack. Complimentary WSJ and local paper was a nice touch.
Took about five minutes to drive downtown. The desk clerk was knowledgeable about parking for OSF, and gave good dining advice. This is a clean, safe, comfortable hotel, and you get much more than you paid for. I was picking wild blackberries while my dog ran around in the pet area!
No pool is probably a deal-breaker for families, as it was very hot in Ashland. On the other hand, if you prefer a hotel that is not overrun with traveling teams of 12-year-old softball players, this is the place for you :-)
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Nestled on a quiet side of town and just 3 miles from downtown Ashland this 14-acre property boasts panoramic mountain views, intimate courtyard patio, a seasonal outdoor pool and jacuzzi, as well as two tennis courts. Experience an uplifting 1970s retro-modern, timeless design, comfortable furnishings and over 160 spacious guest rooms and suites. Our guests enjoy complimentary continental breakfast, wireless Internet and parking. It's a perfect destination for families, business travelers, and anyone coming to explore this part of Oregon. Its location offers easy access to all the treasures and attractions of our region, including pristine mountain lakes, charming Ashland with the renowned Oregon Shakespeare Festival, and a fantastic dining scene. Just a short drive from the numerous golf courses, local wineries, hiking, biking, jet boat trips, rafting, fishing, bird watching and skiing. We are also excited to now offer our on-site restaurant, Luna Cafe and Mercantile. Serving specialty coffee and fresh baked items for sale from 8am - 11am, and then serving a full menu for lunch and dinner from 11am - 9pm. While you are Orbiting Ashland we hope you land at Luna! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com and Orbitz so you can book your Ashland Hills Hotel & Suites reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Village Suites At Ashland Hills Hotel Ashland
- The Village Hotel Ashland Hills
- Windmill Inn Of Ashland