The room was clean and nicely furnished. The staff were friendly and helpful. Close to the freeway,and just a mile from downtown Ashland. The view from our balcony was spectacular. The mattress was soft and comfortable. We really enjoyed our stay.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Nestled on a quiet side of town and just 3 miles from downtown Ashland this 14-acre property boasts panoramic mountain views, intimate courtyard patio, a seasonal outdoor pool and jacuzzi, as well as two tennis courts. Experience an uplifting 1970s retro-modern, timeless design, comfortable furnishings and over 160 spacious guest rooms and suites. Our guests enjoy complimentary continental breakfast, wireless Internet and parking. It's a perfect destination for families, business travelers, and anyone coming to explore this part of Oregon. Its location offers easy access to all the treasures and attractions of our region, including pristine mountain lakes, charming Ashland with the renowned Oregon Shakespeare Festival, and a fantastic dining scene. Just a short drive from the numerous golf courses, local wineries, hiking, biking, jet boat trips, rafting, fishing, bird watching and skiing. We are also excited to now offer our on-site restaurant, Luna Cafe and Mercantile. Serving specialty coffee and fresh baked items for sale from 8am - 11am, and then serving a full menu for lunch and dinner from 11am - 9pm. While you are Orbiting Ashland we hope you land at Luna! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Groupon, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Hotwire, Priceline, Travelocity, Odigeo, Orbitz and TripOnline SA so you can book your Ashland Hills Hotel & Suites reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Village Suites At Ashland Hills Hotel Ashland
- The Village Hotel Ashland Hills
- Windmill Inn Of Ashland