We spent several days at the Ashland Hills Hotel around the 4th of July 2013. The rooms are Suites and very spacious,come equipped with a frig, microwave, toaster and a coffeemaker ( mini kitchen) that came in handy. Every morning they deliver a basket with either toast or english muffins with butter, marjorine, banana , orange, two bottles of Tropicana OJ, some jelly packets and two granola bars. This is because they do not yet have a restaurant on the premises. Our stay was uneventful and the hotel is very comfortable with plenty of free parking and the use of free bicycles. The scenery is breahtaking and once they open the new wing which will probably have a restaurant and a swimming pool Ithink this will make this hotel GREAT. When we inquired about shuttle pick up by the hotel they told us to call Cascade Limo Airport Shuttle, in Ashland Oregon, at (541)488-1998. I called Cascade a couple of days before our arrival, gave them my flight information, and asked the usual questions and I found them very accommodating, reasonably priced and friendly. When the plane landed the owner of Cascade Limo called me and told me where she was parked and asked if we needed any help retrieving our lugage. That was very nice to hear that she would come and help me with our luggage, and she did. I was so thrilled when she told me about the history and showed me some highlights of Ashland when we traveled to our hotel. Since she was so accommodating I immediately scheduled her to pick me up on my departure day. On my departure day her husband picked us up and took us to the airport, even helped us into the terminal and made sure we were as settled as one could be berfore being looked over by the TSA. I tell you if you are going to Medford or Ashland you should call Cascade Limo, they are great.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Nestled on a quiet side of town and just 3 miles from downtown Ashland this 14-acre property boasts panoramic mountain views, intimate courtyard patio, a seasonal outdoor pool and jacuzzi, as well as two tennis courts. Experience an uplifting 1970s retro-modern, timeless design, comfortable furnishings and over 160 spacious guest rooms and suites. Our guests enjoy complimentary continental breakfast, wireless Internet and parking. It's a perfect destination for families, business travelers, and anyone coming to explore this part of Oregon. Its location offers easy access to all the treasures and attractions of our region, including pristine mountain lakes, charming Ashland with the renowned Oregon Shakespeare Festival, and a fantastic dining scene. Just a short drive from the numerous golf courses, local wineries, hiking, biking, jet boat trips, rafting, fishing, bird watching and skiing. We are also excited to now offer our on-site restaurant, Luna Cafe and Mercantile. Serving specialty coffee and fresh baked items for sale from 8am - 11am, and then serving a full menu for lunch and dinner from 11am - 9pm. While you are Orbiting Ashland we hope you land at Luna! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Groupon, Booking.com, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, Expedia, Priceline, Orbitz, Odigeo and Travelocity so you can book your Ashland Hills Hotel & Suites reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Village Suites At Ashland Hills Hotel Ashland
- The Village Hotel Ashland Hills
- Windmill Inn Of Ashland