Peerless Hotel
Bard's Inn(Ashland)(Great Value!)
$147
$118
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of $133/night.

$179
$180
$999
$214
Hotels.com
Ashland Hills Hotel & Suites(Ashland)(Great Value!)
$152
Best Western Windsor Inn(Ashland)(Great Value!)
$145
$249
$242
Comfort Inn & Suites Ashland(Ashland)(Great Value!)
$108
$92
ComfortInn
Savings alert! 15% below average rates

The price you found is 15% lower than this hotel's average rate of $108/night.

All reviewsrestaurant next doorrailroad districtnoble coffeeincluded in room pricefew blocksthe oregon shakespeare festivalinteresting shopsturn of the centurythe bed was extremely comfortablethe perfect place to stayquiet neighborhooddowntown ashlandfavorite roombed breakfastmain streetjetted tubwe loved our stay
Reviewed October 9, 2012

Step back into the 19th century, into Victorian rooms each with its own elegant whimsical personality -- but only after having your customary Sherry in crystal sitting is small lobby, filled with memorabilia.

We come back every year, wouldn't miss it. the staff have the formula down, energized, personable, and they make it all happen seemingly effortlessly.

• Stayed: October 2012
Reviewed September 12, 2011

We stay here approximately 3 times a year and have done so for the last 8 or 9 years. And,there has never been a bad experience. The staff welcomes us back "home" when we arrive and pampers us (better than home) quietly with superb service, excellent facilities and a most delicious breakfast every morning. We plan to continue returning again and again and hope nothing will change.

• Stayed: September 2011, traveled as a couple
Reviewed August 18, 2011

We loved this little, funky, boutique hotel in Ashland. We had a terrific suite which included a bathroom that was bigger than most bedrooms. Our bathroom had his and hers claw foot bathtubs PLUS a walk-in shower. Service was impeccable due to the fact that manager Michael is extremely knowledgable about EVERYTHING and a great guy to boot. I highly recommend this hotel to anyone travelling in the area. Forgot to mention the splendid homecooked breakfasts. Thanks for a great stay.

• Stayed: August 2011, traveled as a couple
Reviewed August 11, 2011

My husband and I stayed here as part of our anniversary trip this year. We decided to splurge on suite #7, and I'm very glad we did! It's not something we could do every time, but I really felt that the price was commensurate with the quality of room and the amenities. Everything was very clean and our suite was wonderfully private. I especially enjoyed the little balcony and the two-person jacuzzi! The bed was extremely comfortable, and the towels were kind of amazing.
Often when I stay at boutique hotels or B&Bs I feel that the room is too crowded with frou frou antiques and that I am going to break something. Not so this time -- there were quaint touches but I did not feel crowded out by ceramic dogs. The hotel is a few blocks away from the Shakespeare Festival and from downtown, but I actually liked this because it meant that there was very little street noise.
Since we were there on a Sunday night the restaurant next door was not open, but we were still treated to an excellent breakfast the next morning. We hadn't intended to stay, but somehow "We're going to leave" changed to "We'll stop and have coffee" and then THAT changed to "Ok, I guess we can stay for some of this tasty, tasty bacon."

• Stayed: August 2011, traveled as a couple
3  Thank crowyhead
Reviewed August 9, 2011

Stayed in #6, the hotel's smallest room, for one night. The decor for the room is very attractive (except for some peeling wallpaper near the ceiling in one corner). I knew I would be staying in the hotel's smallest room, but this room is truly tiny -- I would not want to share it with a second person. Bathroom was attractive, although the shower curtain (which must be kept inside the clawfoot tub if one wants to take a shower) smelled of mildew. Not so charming: I arrived at 4 p.m. to find the front door locked and no one in sight in the lobby. Rang the doorbell -- nothing. Had to use my cell phone to call the number posted on the window. Not a great welcome! Also not charming: The "assistant innkeeper" sitting outside near the front door taking a cigarette break. Had to hit the road before breakfast service started (it starts at 8:30). A coffeemaker is available in the sunroom, and I was able to turn that on and brew coffee before my early departure. Not a good place to stay if you need absolute quiet -- the building is old and the stairs are creaky. I'm sure I woke everyone up when I left at 6 a.m.

Room Tip: Ask for a room as far as possible from the stairs. Avoid #6, unless tiny is ok with you.
  • Stayed: August 2011, traveled solo