“Great breakfast”

Good for: Local cuisine, Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast
“Great breakfast”
Reviewed April 5, 2014 via mobile

Wonderful breakfast. I eat there every opportunity that is available to me. Superb coffee. I am never disappointed at the morning glory restaurant.

1 Thank Jerry E

Ashland, Oregon
“I love Morning Glory”
Reviewed March 27, 2014

Guess what. I come here every couple of weeks. Today, the lunch special was Bhan Mi. Viet sandwich. It was deelish. BUT: Why is everyone in Ashland afraid of fish sauce? Dragonfly has no fish sauce. Morning Glory's bhan mi had no fish sauce. TOT does! You guys do the very best breakfast land I have reviewed it here before. Vietnamese sandwich has lime and fish sauce and pate. and mayonnaise and pork in some form. Your bread was perfect. I am your friend.

• Visited March 2014
Harare, Zimbabwe
“Great Coffee”
Reviewed March 26, 2014

As said previously this is an exceptionally busy breakfast/brunch stop. Expect to wait for a table from anything from 10 to 20 mins. Staff can be extremely pleasant at times and also extremely rude. The coffee however is pretty good as well as the food. The menu has a huge selection of varied omelettes - no straight forward eggs and bacon here - and the hash browns are excellent. Salads selection looks pretty good and a great choice of pancakes, French toast and waffles. The sandwich selection is varied with a great selection on offer. Please note that this place is not for the Wi-Fi die hards.

• Visited March 2014
Oakland, California
“Truly Glorious”
Reviewed March 25, 2014

We discovered this wonderful spot on a visit to Ashland a few years ago, and we always stop by for brunch when we're in town. Portions are generous, so you won't need to eat again until dinner. My partner had a shrimp and bacon omelet that was perfection, and I had the tofu scramble with spinach, olives, caramelized onions. (I think it comes with feta and parmesan, but I am a vegan). Everything was as excellent as I had remembered. I also love the colorful artwork, beautiful garden in front, and the friendly service.

Visited March 2014
Friday Harbor, WA
“This is Breakfast!”
Reviewed March 21, 2014 via mobile

Morning Glory does not open until 9, and there will be a line. The food and service are excellent. Located in an old house, and whimsically decorated, the menu is really interesting - no bacon and eggs. The mushroom scramble was well seasoned, the shrimp benedict was great as were the cranberry hazelnut waffles. Service was fast, friendly and efficient.

Visited March 2014

Been to Morning Glory Restaurant? Share your experiences!