“Adding to the kudos...”

Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast
San Francisco, California
“Adding to the kudos...”
Reviewed November 20, 2012

Terrific baked goods, and you can get a pancake instead of toast/potatoes for your carb-side with egg dishes. Solos and two-person parties: don't snub the counter seating, you get plenty of service and attention.

Visited November 2012

Brea, California
“Ashland's Best Breakfast”
Reviewed November 7, 2012

I never go to Southern Oregon without a visit to Ashland for breakfast at Morning Glory Restaurant. It's always crowded, yes, but I've never had to wait too long, and it's always worth the wait. The service is great, the coffee is good, the ambiance is cheerful and friendly. Splitting is good if you can, as the portions are large. My niece and I split an omelet that was a revelation--tomato, basil and SMOKED mozzerella! Like eating eggs made over a campfire, yum. My sister and her hub split that lemony french toast they have, it's insanely good. Parking is limited in their lot, but the hotel next door allows parking and it's just a few steps away. Someday I have to eat lunch there!

Eureka, California
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“the absolute best”
Reviewed November 5, 2012

This is one place we never ever miss when we visit Ashland. We've only gone for breakfast and the food/service has always been tops.

Visited November 2012
Hanoi, Vietnam
“Great, gourmet breakfast”
Reviewed October 30, 2012

Had some amazing french toast this morning here, stuffed with pumpkin cheesecake - who knew?! Decadence. To balance the sweetness, my spouse and I also shared the scrambled eggs with sausage and tortilla mixed in, served with polenta (you could alternatively have hashbrowns or pancakes) on the side. I didn't too much care for that dish, but spouse thought it was good.

Portion sizes are very large, and given the generous accompaniments to dishes, I now see that we could have ordered one dish and shared and it would have been sufficient.

Service is friendly. The restaurant is cheerfully decorated. There's a slight feeling of cramped space in the dining room. Parking in the back is limited, but additional parking is available at the hotel next door.

1 Thank diploconcierge
Galiano Island, Canada
“Had Our Dog ,But Couldn't Sit On The PATIO!!”
Reviewed October 29, 2012

Don't no why on a sunny day in Oct. that we couldn't sit with our dog on the patio? Still don't no why? So we reluctantly tied her up to some furniture on the front porch and went in. The staff are lovely and helpful, the double latte was the worst coffee I'd had in days, just wasn't a good one. But the food is good, breakfast wasn't cheap in fact expensive.Might go back....

• Visited October 2012

Been to Morning Glory Restaurant? Share your experiences!