Tripadvisor
Ashland
Post
Inbox
Search

“It was clean and quiet”

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Yuan Yuan Restaurant
Ranked #91 of 179 Restaurants in Ashland
Cuisines: Chinese
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

It was quiet with exceptional service. We had soup and it was delicious . Due to dental problems all I really wanted was the broth and that is exactly what she brought. Price is very good. I will come here again.

Date of visit: January 2020
Write a reviewReviews (33)

Reviewed January 6, 2019

I recently went to dinner at Yuan Yuan with some friends. I ordered the Chow Fun and found it to be bland and completely flavorless. It was also cold and was the last dish to be served. My companions thought their meal was ok but I certainly would not order the Chow Fun if I were to visit again.

Date of visit: January 2019
Reviewed July 9, 2018

We did carry out. BBQ pork really dry. Spring rolls not bad. Singapore noodles pretty good. Moo shu pork inedible.

Date of visit: July 2018
Reviewed May 15, 2018

We chose Yuan Yuan to celebrate our first live TV show and it proved entirely worthwhile.

The menu featured many great options but we settled on their sea food platter, and it turned out to be enormous, even based on my demanding standards.

For the price of 12 50 I got to experience the flavors of pork fried rice and the multitude of steamed vegetables including but not limited to broccoli, water chestnuts, carrots, grean beans, and those delightful baby corns!

The main dish was just as striking, shrimp, scallops(the white round ones, they are also popular in Mexican food).

The amounts wete so great I had to take some home. The to go box was a cute little take away container, the kind you may know from Chinese places that deliver.

The dessert included some ice cream, but I was too full to try it.

At least, I managed to squeeze in the fortune cookie, which turned out to be impressively sweet, and also, on this one occasion, may have spoken the truth for all four of us present.

The restroom had two stalls and was clean.

The service was fast, accompanied by clear communication.

The hours of operation were really great, most place in Oregon close much earlier, in the afternoon, Yuan Yuan stays up late!

It was really fun to try out this restaurant, and I would come back to experience more of their dishes.

Date of visit: May 2018
1  Thank jekyllhydeclub
Reviewed March 3, 2018

When our favorite Medford Chinese place declared themselves "closed" on our Tuesday, I setup carpools to take my group to MY favorite Chinese restaurant in the area. Our service was very good and everyone in my group seemed pleased - especially with the level of spice, since that was asked ahead. When I asked for curry, I was presented with either Chinese or Thai. How nice! Yuan Yuan offers good value for very good food - too bad about the Ashland tax....

Date of visit: February 2018

Been to Yuan Yuan Restaurant? Share your experiences!