Bard's Inn
Econo Lodge(Ashland)
$75
Best Western Windsor Inn(Ashland)(Great Value!)
$103
$95
Ashland Hills Hotel & Suites(Ashland)(Great Value!)
$104
Comfort Inn & Suites Ashland(Ashland)(Great Value!)
$94
ComfortInn
Green Springs Inn(Ashland)(Great Value!)
$99
Ashland Springs Hotel(Ashland)(Great Value!)
$159
$98
The Palm(Ashland)(Great Value!)
$78
Orbitz.com
All reviewsgreat locationshakespeare festivalquichewithin walking distancelithia parkrestaurants and shopsmain buildingbreakfast roombest westernsshort walkeasy walkfree breakfastpark the cargreat place to stayclose to downtownyogurtcomfortable rooms
FilterAll languages
Reviewed March 24, 2014

The room was very small. The Inn is old but well kept. Close to shopping and theraters. Parking in limited. Extra small pool. Really nice breakfast building but the food was limiting not very good. Especialliy if you are a nutricial eater.

Review collected in partnership with Best Western
Holly H, General Manager at Bard's Inn, responded to this reviewResponded April 9, 2014

Dear Guest, Thank you for your review of our property and for staying with us. We have four unique buildings and one of those buildings is "vintage" and the rooms are smaller. We do have three buildings with bigger rooms, huge suites and deluxe rooms. If you book our "standard" rooms it will be in Nottingham building, which is the older building you are talking about. I hope you will return and try one of our other buildings in which every room has been recently renovated.

If you need any further assistance please call me at 1 800 533-9627. Or you can email me at info@bardsinn.com.

Reviewed March 22, 2014

Very comfortable beds, good quality linens, clean and well maintained everywhere--rooms grounds, buildings. Room was generous size and everything worked, especially the HVAC which was reasonably quiet, easy too use and very precise. Very helpful staff. Breakfast was mediocre, but that may not matter to many people because Ashland is a town so full of very good and reasonably policed restaurants that "making the rounds" is often part of the "Ashland experience." (Ashland is a destination town as well as a freeway stop). Breakfast room is a separate building from all rooms, so a short outdoor walk is required. Also, there are several (3?) room buildings that crossing a street to get to the breakfast room and lobby may be required. Very convenient location to the theaters.

Review collected in partnership with Best Western

Dear Guest, Thank you for writing a review of our property and for staying with us! We welcome all comments and we are continually striving to "better" our product. Each review is forwarded to our owner, Jonathan Warren for review and follow up. We do have four unique buildings to choose from and we hope to see you in the near future. Should you need further assistance please call me at 1 800 533-9627 or email me at info@bardsinn.com.

Reviewed March 16, 2014

One of the Bard's Inn main attractions is its proximity to the Shakespearean Festival and the restaurants in downtown Ashland. It is generally reliable and consistent, as are most of the Best Western properties. Our recent stay was okay except for the breakfast offerings, no whole oatmeal (not instant), no hard boiled eggs, very little for vegetarians. The coffee was virtually undrinkable it was so weak.

Review collected in partnership with Best Western
Holly H, General Manager at Bard's Inn, responded to this reviewResponded March 25, 2014

Dear Guest: Thank you for staying with us and writing a review of our property. I am sorry that you were disappointed with our complimentary breakfast and your comments have been given to our owner, Jonathan Warren for review and follow up. We hope you will stay with us in the future and should you need any further assistance please call me at 1 800 533-9627 or email me at info@bardsinn.com.

Reviewed March 16, 2014

We routinely stay here one night on our way to Sacramento, CA, to visit my sibling. Convenient, clean, well kept, great breakfast, and quiet rooms. Room amenities are above standard for this type motel

1  Thank Alan G
Holly H, General Manager at Bard's Inn, responded to this reviewResponded March 18, 2014

Hello. Thank you so much for staying with us when you are traveling to Sacramento, California. We really appreciate you taking the time to write a review of our property for other travelers. We will expect to see you the next time you visit Ashland, please mention that you wrote a review of our property on Trip Advisor as I would love to thank you in person.

In the meantime if I can assist you in any way, please do not hesitate to call me at 1 800 533-9627 or email me at info@bardsinn.com.

Take care!

Reviewed March 15, 2014

The room was very clean. Amenities were better than most expensive chains. Bed was super comfy. Fridge in the room! Free internet (didn't have to pay $9.95/24hrs like at the expensive chains). And the free breakfast was a delicious mix of hot & cold foods. I was really impressed, as I'm used to the boring cold continental breakfasts when it's free. I highly recommend this hotel.

• Stayed: March 2014, traveled with friends
Review collected in partnership with Best Western

Dear Guest: Thank you so much for your recommendation of our property, we greatly appreciate you doing so! Remember to come by and see us the next time you venture to this wonderful place-Ashland, Oregon.

If I can assist you further please call me at 1 800 533-9627 or email me at info@bardsinn.com.