“Large, but still intimate”

Best Western Windsor Inn
Ranked #2 of 19 Hotels in Ashland
Reviewed June 13, 2014

I booked this hotel on line. It met all my expectations and was easy to find. The staff was helpful. I was having a off(I have a chronic illness) and they inquired if there was something they could do...the breakfast was good. Amenities were fine. I do like how some hotels now, not this one, but another BW are putting shower gel, shampoo and condition in a large container instead of all those little disposable bottles. Everyone wins...I would stay here again.

• Stayed: June 2014, traveled solo
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
AshlandWindsor, General Manager at Best Western Windsor Inn, responded to this reviewResponded June 16, 2014

Dear Patrick T,

Thank you for taking the time to write a review of our property. I am glad to hear we met your expectations, and that you found our staff members to be helpful during your stay. Thank you for your suggestion on the soap dispensers. I will be sharing your feedback with the property owner for review and follow up.

Brittanie B, General Manager

Reviewed June 9, 2014

Very well maintained, nicely landscaped. Good value, comfortable and safe surroundings. Unfortunately too far from city center but they did have limited shuttle service for theatre goers. Didn't use the jacuzzi but the pool was very nice.

• Stayed: June 2014, traveled as a couple

Dear LynneC,

Thanks for taking the time to write a review of our property. I am glad to hear that you enjoyed your stay at our property. I hope you were able to take advantage of our shuttle service to the Oregon Shakespeare Festival. Being only 3 miles from the town center, it's just a short 7 minute drive from our property to OSF. I hope next time you will be able to use our pool and jacuzzi, they are quite refreshing!

Reviewed June 9, 2014

The only reason I would not recommend it is I would want to keep it a secret! Great location. Nice staff. Second time staying here to see Oregon Shakespeare Festival. Only issue is that there was no parking late at night when we returned from seeing plays so we had to park on the street and walk in.

• Stayed: June 2014, traveled with family

Dear Costal4,

Thank you for taking the time to write us a 5-star review! I am glad to hear that you've enjoyed our accommodations for a second time. Generally we do not have parking issues, but on occasionally we'll get a person with a trailer, that takes up several spots against our recommendation. If this ever happens again, connect with the front desk staff, we may be able to help you find a spot that's not on the street.

Brittanie

Reviewed June 7, 2014

This was my second trip to Ashland to OSF, and I carefully selected this hotel for price, location, and recommendations of other travelers to the festival. I found that this hotel is beautifully landscaped and in a great location both for those travelling through and for those visiting the Ashland area. It has great amenities, including outdoor spa area, exercise room, and superior continental breakfast selection, with a variety of hot and cold food items. Located on the edge of Ashland near the highway, the view surrounding the hotel is gorgeous!

• Stayed: June 2014, traveled with friends
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
AshlandWindsor, General Manager at Best Western Windsor Inn, responded to this reviewResponded June 9, 2014

Dear V4254DCcarolm,

Thanks for taking the time to write a review of our property. Thank you for mentioning our beautiful landscaping, outdoor pool and spa, exercise room, and our breakfast selection. We hope to have the opportunity to have you stay with us next time you come to see the OSF shows.

Reviewed June 2, 2014

The Hotel was great, the city was wonderful. The people staying at the hotel were noisy. I felt as if I was at a casino and not a hotel where you go to rest. The people staying there were inconsiderate in that they made a lot of noise, had their TV on 'till late, made noises early in the morning, talked out loud especially the ones driving a U-HAUL truck.

• Stayed: June 2014, traveled solo

Dear Gabriel P,

I am glad to hear that you enjoyed our hotel and the city of Ashland. I apologize for the noise issues with other guests you experienced during your stay. We are staffed 24 hours a day for incidents just like this---we encourage you to call us if there is a problem during your stay at anytime. If we had been made aware of these issues, we would have been happy to help. We cannot solve problems if we are not made aware of them.

Reviewed June 1, 2014

I really like to stay the Best Western Windsor Inn ,Ashland , this was 7 year I am coming to stay the Hotel ,and it very nice hotel to stay , we always come as group from the 50 state and Canada because we have once a year for Family sport reunion and we enjoy to come together and we will be wiling to come every year and this kind of reunion we started since 1998.

• Stayed: May 2014, traveled with friends

Dear Ali Mohamed H,

Thank you for writing a review of our property! It is always a pleasure to have you and the rest of the group here with us. We look forward to seeing you next again next year for the 14th year!

Reviewed May 28, 2014

The hotel grounds were beautifully kept and a wonderful surprise to see all the roses. The pool and hot tub were wonderful. the breakfast was better than your standard hotel breakfast. I'd stay here again when going through Ashland.

• Stayed: May 2014, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
AshlandWindsor, General Manager at Best Western Windsor Inn, responded to this reviewResponded May 31, 2014

Dear Signe B,

Thanks for taking the time to share your experience at our property.
I'm glad to hear that you enjoyed our breakfast, pool and hot tub, and our lovely gardens.
Pretty much all of our roses have bloomed...and the Jasmine is starting now, it smells so lovely. Next will be the Hydrangeas, which are my personal favorite! I hope you'll be able to visit again this summer and see the full extend of our gardens.

Brittanie