“Homemade ice cream! and good coffee drinks”

Zoey's Cafe and All Natural Ice Cream
Ranked #2 of 7 Dessert in Ashland
Good for: Families with children, Local cuisine
Good for: Families with children, Local cuisine
Reviewed July 23, 2013

Old school, rich, creamy homemade style ice cream.

I love the seasonal flavors - such as peach and oregon blackberry. The "grocery store" mega ice cream producers can't do these kind of flavors because they don't travel well and the fruit is expensive. I don't know how but Zoey's is reasonably priced, gives generous servings and still manages the fresh fruit ice cream that I dream about when I get home

Good espresso drinks, too.

The service is just OK - local kids, but they are polite and seem to be trying.

Open late - we stop after catching the evening shows.

1  Thank Sharon D

Reviewed July 20, 2013

Zoey's has very good ice cream, excellent coffee, so-so muffins, and clean restrooms. This is a welcoming spot for hot, tired, travelers.

1  Thank travelrookie05
Reviewed July 14, 2013

You can also get lunch here, which I have once or twice. It was fine but I don't remember much about it. What I do remember is that they usually have roasted red pepper soup which my friend hates. Not their fault, he just doesn't like that kind of soup.

Reviewed July 11, 2013 via mobile

Love the taste of this ice cream. I had the peach and it tasted like homemade. The value was also great! Ordered a single and it looked almost like 3 scoops!!

Reviewed July 10, 2013

There is no better way to refresh oneself after a play than to indulge in great ice cream! Excellent!

Been to Zoey's Cafe and All Natural Ice Cream? Share your experiences!