“Best ice cream in Ashland”

Zoey's Cafe and All Natural Ice Cream
Ranked #2 of 7 Dessert in Ashland
Good for: Local cuisine, Families with children
Good for: Local cuisine, Families with children
Reviewed January 23, 2013

We stopped by Zoey's after a play at the Ashland Shakespeare festival and had hot chocolate and ice cream. Even though it is cold, the cafe is warm and cozy. Right across the street from the Ashland Springs Hotel, it is very convenient to the Shakespeare festival and right in the center of all the action and downtown. The cafe is well-run and everyone is very friendly.

Reviewed January 18, 2013

My daughter and I went here recently. I had a cup of chai and she had coffee. Service was excellent and the chai was good. Atmosphere was calm and just a nice place to sit and sip and talk.

Reviewed December 20, 2012

Great ice cream, great service, great location! Wide variety of flavors and some dairy free for those who want it.

Reviewed November 16, 2012

Good place to pop in for cone or drink while walking around Ashland. Nice atmosphere with old-time soda fountain feel.

Reviewed October 21, 2012

Actually I haven't tried their ice cream here. I always just try their lunches. Nothing special I guess, but I like it so much that I try to eat here every time I come to Ashland.

Been to Zoey's Cafe and All Natural Ice Cream? Share your experiences!