“Nice Outside Meal”
Review of Dragonfly Restaurant - CLOSED

Dragonfly Restaurant
Cuisines: American, Asian
Good for: Local cuisine
Dining options: Late Night, Lunch, Breakfast, Dinner, Brunch, Outdoor Seating, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: First
Eagle Point, OR
“Nice Outside Meal”
Reviewed April 8, 2013

Nice girls' outing lunch. Sat outside in the cute garden, very nice landscaping. Soup and sandwich were very good, iced tea very tasty. Would return again.

• Visited October 2012

Klamath Falls, Oregon
“Great!”
Reviewed April 8, 2013

We have gone here several times on visits to Ashland. This restaurant is situated on a side street across from the Ashland Springs Hotel. So nice and close if you stay there but not a long walk from anywhere in the downtown area. The food is eclectic but always good so if you are in for something a little different this is the place to go.

• Visited March 2013
Grants Pass, Oregon
“Dinner with work colleagues”
Reviewed April 7, 2013

I had dinner here Friday night with 5 of my work colleagues. The service was excellent and the food as well. I had the fish tacos, three tacos with grilled tilapia each topped with a different style of toppings. Came with a bowl of coconut rice and black beans. Flourless chocolate cake with raspberry sauce for dessert. wonderful.

• Visited April 2013
Portland, Oregon
“If Larks is too busy”
Reviewed March 29, 2013

This is our alternative to Larks. Isabel Cruz also owns a restaurant in the Pearl District in Portland which we frequent. Her cuisine is a asian-latino fusion. Very unusual and yummie.

Visited March 2013
Longview, Washington
“A disappointment, service lacking and food mediocre”
Reviewed March 24, 2013

We were initially happy to see that Dragonfly is part of the Isabel group as we have eaten many times at Isabel's in Portland. The menu was similar so we expected the same great food and good service we have received at Isabel's. We arrived at 630 with tickets for a play at 8 pm and did have reservations for 3 of us at 630 pm. We were seated immediately and given the specials of the day but no one came to take our order for another 15 minutes. then our food took 40 minutes to arrive. we had 10 minutes to eat before having to leave for our play. I know that I should have mentioned that we had tickets but usually arriving that early for a casual place is plenty of time so I did not. The plantain fries were so skinny that they had no flavor. The chiles in the relleno were not cooked enough so were tough and had little flavor. I wasn't able to pay much attention to my Buddha bowl as we had to leave so quickly, I slurped it up as best I could.

• Visited March 2013