“best breakfast around!”

Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Breakfast, Lunch, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: First
Reviewed January 3, 2013

the coffee sucks, but the food is wonderful and the presentation is delightful. the wait staff is slow and they don't come back to the table often enough to check weather I need anything. trying to get a refill on the terrible coffee is like pulling teeth. but I still like my coffee in the morning. budda bowls for lunch are fantastic! yummy

Reviewed December 26, 2012

Interesting selections. Attractive settings. Food was excellent! And the waiter charming. You have to look for the restaurant since there are no big signs but it's right next to the Cabaret Theater in Ashland.

1  Thank Deborah J
Reviewed December 21, 2012

We have eaten here only once but it was a great meal in a lovely garden! We visited in early September when the outside dining area was still open and we came for breakfast. We ordered the Avocado Scramble and it was yummy! Our service was good too... friendly, fast and attentive. At this time of year, the garden was beautiful too. We woukd definitely recommend breakfast in the garden!

Reviewed December 3, 2012

I love this restaurant, and I've loved it for YEARS!!! But I must admit, for the first time I was disappointed. I've always ordered the Lettuce Wraps. They used to come with a small sampling of sauces - a spicy one, a plum sauce, a peanut sauce and a cucumber relish. Over the years the spicy one disappeared, now the plum sauce is gone and instead of lite rice noodles they replaced them with strong bean sprouts. The peanut sauce tasted like simple peanut butter---- It has totally changed the dish and what was a favored is now a disappointment. Raise the price, but don't ruin a dish and lose valued clients. I hope they will consider raising their prices, they are reasonably low, and return the spark to this dish.

Reviewed November 15, 2012

Great latin-asian fusion restaurant! The plantains topped with carnitas appetizer is so tasty. You won't regret a visit to this restaurant.